·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
:haha: :haha: Effing BRILLIANT Deb! :lol:
Thank you for indulging me Fee, I'm glad someone got it :lol: :hug:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
These would be matches otherwise unavailable on Youtube, or some type of special matches not readily accessible? :scratch:
Interviews, practises :shrug: It's not exactly in English and I have no intention to pay so really can't provide more detail.

·
Retired Party Hostess
14,983 Posts
Thank you for indulging me Fee, I'm glad someone got it :lol: :hug:
My computer is acting more loopy than usual, otherwise I would have too. :( :p

Interviews, practises :shrug: It's not exactly in English and I have no intention to pay so really can't provide more detail.
Ah, okay. Wow, that $$$$ machine keeps a rollin' all night long. :yeah:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Here's an English article from his site about the web tv. So basically, right now, it's free.

NEW: Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TV!

18.04.2008. (22:00)
Views: 967

Dear visitors,

From today, one more of many previously announced surprises, is available on Nole’s official site, great project called Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TV, new part of our web industry (www.webtv.novakdjokovic.rs)!

What is WEB TV?

WEB TV is a unique opportunity to see a huge number of multimedia content from our player’s career, starting from 2005 – all in one place!

Many of those videos were available to you in the regular Multimedia section of the site, and from now on, they will be a part of new product of progressively growing WEB empire of currently third player in the world.

Videos from 2008 are available at the moment! The number will increase day by day: archives will be filled, there will be new videos from the happenings on and off court. Till then you can download them from our multimedia section - Video.

One more novelty is SUBSCRIPTION within OFFICIAL WEB TV. Those users who subscribe will be able to follow Novak’s matches LIVE during that period (1, 30 or 365 days), as well as interviews, shows where Nole will be guest and many more!

Until then registration is not necessary, because our members have access to all available videos.

Enjoy surfing www.novak-djokovic.com!

Novak Djokovic OFFICIAL WEB TEAM

·
Registered
19,835 Posts
my world is just instantly better :inlove:

-waits patiently for the day he starts selling his discarded water bottles, towels, banana skins etc.-

1 - 20 of 41 Posts