Mens Tennis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Chloe said:
Email the webmaster and ask mailto:[email protected]

He/she didn't say that it mattered. I imagine that the deal is you put a banner for his/her site on your site in exchange.
YAY!! I'll do it after I get home from class...

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
I must have a picture of Nole somewhere taken the day of his 18th birthday when he was practicing in Roland Garros. I'll try to find it if you want it for the site. ;)

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
I emailed a few pics to the site today from some of the many hours I have spent watching this boy this summer. :)

I have a scary amount, but I only sent the good ones.

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
ema__ said:
:lol: When did you see him savestheday91?

I saw him when he was practicing in Montreal, when I watched the whole time for 2 practice sessions and I saw him practicing at the USO again for one really long practice session that I watched the whole thing of and two other times where I caught the end of his practice.

If I see Novak on a court, I don't leave until he does, lol. I could not possibly only watch half a practice.

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
Just wait until he sees me, it will be love at first site and you guys will be soooo jealous.

Haha. We will see. I will battle you for him. As much as I adore you, lol. I will fight you.

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
But you will have to help me secure Chase Utley for my harem.
Deal!!! :inlove:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
savestheday91 said:
Haha. We will see. I will battle you for him. As much as I adore you, lol. I will fight you.
And while you two are busy being ridiculous, I think we all know that I'll be doing.

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
And while you two are busy being ridiculous, I think we all know that I'll be doing.

Um, I clearly will have locked you in a closet by this point.

ALONE. In a closet I should add.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
savestheday91 said:
Um, I clearly will have locked you in a closet by this point.

ALONE. In a closet I should add.
There's just going to be a magic closet sitting around the tournament venue waiting for me?

·
#freeviktor
93,879 Posts
Chloe le Bopper said:
There's just going to be a magic closet sitting around the tournament venue waiting for me?

Yes. They store brooms and mops SOMEWHERE.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts