Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
And the site looks really nice :)

I will email you some of my USO and Montreal pics later :) I'm sure you won't want all like 300 of them, so I'll just pick the best ones :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
savestheday91 said:
Becca where did he use your pictures? Did he use any of mine? I don't even see USO/Montreal pics. Maybe I am silly.
There is one of Novak carrying a bag looking towards the camera (not at) with a grin on his face, and he's wearing a black shirt. It's fuzzy. The picture, not the shirt. The two next to it could have been yours or mine, I'm not sure.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
wow very nice looking site for an up-and-comer. Cool :D

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
Chloe said:
There is one of Novak carrying a bag looking towards the camera (not at) with a grin on his face, and he's wearing a black shirt. It's fuzzy. The picture, not the shirt. The two next to it could have been yours or mine, I'm not sure.

Ahh yes, I think they are yours since they seem a little fuzzier than mine are.

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
Woot I was the first one to sign the guestbook :)

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
I have just sat and looked at this site for the last hour. Yes I have no life, but I'm so happy that he has a site, lol.

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
Chloe said:
I thought that allowing you the honour would make your week, so I didn't bother.

Indeed it has. I also registered for the chat room and the forums. lol.

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
PennyThePenguin said:
i just messed up the guestbook. :sad: i'm sorry... i dind't mean to :sad:

Awww :hug:

You were just over excited perhaps :)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Some of the footage is clearly taken from a home camera of some sort. His parents? Yours? Regardless of their source, thanks for all the clips. I didn't see some of those matches in full, so it's better than nothing, which is what I had :)

Also... the videos that have music dubbed over top or that have been put together into a sort of montage - did you do that?

·
#freeviktor
93,863 Posts
Chloe said:
Some of the footage is clearly taken from a home camera of some sort. His parents? Yours? Regardless of their source, thanks for all the clips. I didn't see some of those matches in full, so it's better than nothing, which is what I had :)

Also... the videos that have music dubbed over top or that have been put together into a sort of montage - did you do that?
Because if you did do that, that is by far my favorite video, just so you know. :yeah:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
do you think they would be willing to link my site to his? even if it isn't official?

21 - 40 of 63 Posts