Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
The front page looks nice... I dont really care for the font selection (just because my graphics design teacher told us never to use the fonts that come for free on your computer.. like Impact and Mariah.. oh and I see Copperplate Gothic too), but I am excited for some sort of site to give us official news.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
:dance:
YAY!!!

Is it just my computer, or is it just a front page?

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
alelysafina said:
:dance:
YAY!!!

Is it just my computer, or is it just a front page?

Just a front page.

MilanDokic said from the 19th on, so I think we're all jumping the gun a bit. lol.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Just a tad :lol:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
savestheday91 said:
The front page looks nice... I dont really care for the font selection (just because my graphics design teacher told us never to use the fonts that come for free on your computer.. like Impact and Mariah.. oh and I see Copperplate Gothic too), but I am excited for some sort of site to give us official news.
It's UNDER CONSTRUCTION Front Page, it will be changed on Monday
;)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KarolBeckFan said:
Did you make this site, or who can we worship for it?

I say we sacrifice a virgin to celebrate this new site! :worship:
Yes, Djokovic family and me are authors of Novak Djokovic Official Site. I'm webmaster also.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Thanks.

Your collection of newspaper scans is impressive.

You also used a couple of my pictures, but I don't mind ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I will do that later this evening, since there were many more that you didn't use... especially from the USO. Although they aren't very good :p

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
Becca where did he use your pictures? Did he use any of mine? I don't even see USO/Montreal pics. Maybe I am silly.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts