Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Its a horrible stat he has choked to Dull and pushrray over and over and let Sillych fluke a GS by losing to Nishikori.

·
Banned
923 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ugly stat and it could get worse in future.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Because nadal is greatest on clay i will comment on his losses to nadal and murray at us open and say if its because he wasnt outplayed its because he is desperate to be liked. He's never been a crowd favorite and wants to be one and so maybe losing is his way to be liked. He's not one that gets crowd support. He's desperate for it.

Maybe can't deal with outdoor heat? Maybe he's coaching challenged?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Djokovic is 8-8 in slam finals (lost 3 French, 1 Wimbledon, 4 USO).

Very Lendl-like.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
He is great on slow courts where (almost) no one can hit through his defence. Not great on faster surfaces as Rogie showed earlier this year.

·
Registered
100 Posts
With an 8-8 in slam finals it is ludicrous for his fans to predict he will be in the GOAT conversation..
this 8-8 will turn into 8-12 or 9-13 eventually. His peak will be over the hill in 1-1,5 years and he won't have his only weapon -endurance to win big Finals

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
The best hard court player with 1-4 USO result. I couldn't believe when I saw that on TV.

At least, he made it up at AO 5-0.

Such a GOAT as some people claim, I couldn't believe he has only 8 slams so far. Should be at least 10.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts