Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

· Registered
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
12,617 Posts
As big a miracle as Djokovic’s sudden transformation in 2011.

· Registered
Novak the GOAT Djokovic
585 Posts
It hurts, I know. It will get better I promise! The sooner you let it go and capitulate, you will feel way better, trust me.

· God loves a trier
8,615 Posts
It hurts, I know. It will get better I promise! The sooner you let it go and capitulate, you will feel way better, trust me.
By capitulate, do you mean acknowledge that soulless, boring, defensive tennis is superior to glorious attacking tennis?

Nah, mate.

We'll take Federer every day of the week.

· Registered
906 Posts
I mentioned this in another thread. This is why Djokovic is really lacking In intelligence saying what he has said. The transformation in 2011, the so called magic potions drinks covered up the obvious faking of on existent injuries all adds up to fans becoming suspicious and just a 10 minute peak on twitter a moment ago shows how all the allegations have already started worldwide. I am not saying he has done anything wrong other than exaggerate a non existent Injury this event but integrity is important in a GOAT debate and Djokovic with his daft remarks to Courier (who played him big time and Courier is very shrewd) is coming across as someone who has no integrity.
He needs a PR guru desperately and immediately as at the moment he could win the event and destroy his entire legacy. Looking at social media the vitriol is higher than anything I've seen towards a tennis player.

· Registered
695 Posts
Djokovic is a bit thick saying that though lol. Between now and his next match the faking stuff is going to go to new levels. He really is his own worst enemy at times lol.
Weren't you saying that if he started playing up the injury then the Aussie crowd would start booing him lol? Maybe that is why he said that lol, though he was limping a little bit early on.

The injury seems to be worse early in the match and then get better as the match goes on.

· Registered
906 Posts
By capitulate, do you mean acknowledge that soulless, boring, defensive tennis is superior to glorious attacking tennis?

Nah, mate.

We'll take Federer every day of the week.
Seeing loads of comments like this now. Out of nowhere Federer seems back in the GOAT debate without even playing. Seems he can thank Djokovic (and Courer for a very clever interview).
Words I'm seeing together with GOAT are honesty and attacking tennis and weak eras. And the problem for Djokovic fans is they spent a year saying slam count doesn't matter lol. I disagree but Federer is now getting so many mentions he is trending.
Really self destructive comments by Djokovic.

· Registered
906 Posts
Weren't you saying that if he started playing up the injury then the Aussie crowd would start booing him lol? Maybe that is why he said that lol, though he was limping a little bit early on.

The injury seems to be worse early in the match and then get better as the match goes on.
Yes. It played out exactly as I said it would. What I didn't expect was Djokovic to have a brain fade at the end in the interview with Courier who knew exactly what he was doing.
The question why did you beat him like that and answer because I wanted to has to be the most daft answer novak could have come out with.
He should have said Alex was a bit nervous I think and wasn't at his brilliant best today ao I got a bit lucky or something like that.
Personally I think Djokovic is close to Imploding or doing something stupid again but we will see. Shame as he is such a great player.

· Registered
2,284 Posts
I mentioned this in another thread. This is why Djokovic is really lacking In intelligence saying what he has said. The transformation in 2011, the so called magic potions drinks covered up the obvious faking of on existent injuries all adds up to fans becoming suspicious and just a 10 minute peak on twitter a moment ago shows how all the allegations have already started worldwide. I am not saying he has done anything wrong other than exaggerate a non existent Injury this event but integrity is important in a GOAT debate and Djokovic with his daft remarks to Courier (who played him big time and Courier is very shrewd) is coming across as someone who has no integrity.
He needs a PR guru desperately and immediately as at the moment he could win the event and destroy his entire legacy. Looking at social media the vitriol is higher than anything I've seen towards a tennis player.
LOL you haters are something else. He needs to hurry up and lose the event as winning it would destroy his entire legacy?

Are you on drugs dude? Winning a grand slam is going to destroy his legacy?

· Registered
2,284 Posts
Seeing loads of comments like this now. Out of nowhere Federer seems back in the GOAT debate without even playing. Seems he can thank Djokovic (and Courer for a very clever interview).
Words I'm seeing together with GOAT are honesty and attacking tennis and weak eras. And the problem for Djokovic fans is they spent a year saying slam count doesn't matter lol. I disagree but Federer is now getting so many mentions he is trending.
Really self destructive comments by Djokovic.
There are enough people out there that you might be seeing words that call Kyrgios GOAT. Certainly ones that call Murray GOAT. Nobody cares what a few Federer fans are spewing on twitter.

· Registered
Novak the GOAT Djokovic
585 Posts
He should play more and take WCs in Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Wheelchair singles, etc. to make the injury heal as fast as possible.
I like your signature, and you feel it as well I guess.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts