Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He will first travel to Dubai for that exhibition event and then straight to Australia.

Registered
Novak

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I know. But this is official news now and also includes his full schedule (not just Adelaide).

• Love
Reactions: fri冒ur

Registered
Daniil Medvedev, Alex Molcan
You did, but it's completely wrong. Not only they'll not boo him, but Australians will cheer for him like never before.
Remember, he was the victim.
There's indeed a certain part of Australians who will cheer for him like never before. But there is certainly the bigger part who will try to make a nightmare for him. I say it because everything I read about Djoker and Australia, more than half of people is absolutely hating and insulting himself being allowed in Australia.

Registered
There's indeed a certain part of Australians who will cheer for him like never before. But there is certainly the bigger part who will try to make a nightmare for him. I say it because everything I read about Djoker and Australia, more than half of people is absolutely hating and insulting himself being allowed in Australia.
You have to understand Baldal tards will boo like crazy ,because cult disrespect his biggest rival like in RG match.media acting like neutral fans booing,we saw the clowns in the stands in RG.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts