Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Bad news if true. Hopefully he'll be fine tomorrow and it's just a precaution.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Doesn't necessarily mean anything at this point, I remember the same happening at the USO 2018? which he proceeded to win.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hopefully he is just being cautious and its not a series problem, there is still time before the semi. Definitely not a good sign though, especially at the tail end of the slam.

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
^ so he just delayed the training session, then. good signs, still a full day left for treatment.

Reactions: n00b

·
Banned
3,274 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
Fit or injured, no one is stopping Nadal getting number 13. Not Tsitsi, not Djoker, not Diego. That being said, I hope Djoker is okay. The last interesting match is Djoker vs Tsitsi.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
precautionary, I will not get my hopes up for Tsitsi to get into the final

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I'm sure he's sore, just as he definitely seemed less than 100% last night.

I'm just as sure that this will have next to no bearing on Djokovic's ability to front up against Tsitsipas tomorrow. Most players who reach the SF stage of Grand Slams aren't anywhere close to 100%.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
Novak was apparently all smiles and very chirpy. Nobody should worry about Novak. Had he been in bad shape, he never would've destroyed PCB from sets 2-4 (winning 56% of the points). He's fine.

·
Banned
3,274 Posts
PCB is a tougher challenge on really slow clay than Tsitsipas, lol. And Novak humiliated him from sets 2-4. Keep wishfully thinking that Novak is injured, though (he isn't).

Edit: I see that you just edited your post out.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts