Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Marcos made a double fault when Sascfha had a break point in the first set but it was called in as seen above. After that it was basically game set and Match. tough Luck for Sascha..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Some very poor line calls in this match, and most of them were against Zverev - I did feel for him really, he was visibly fed up with it by the end and gave up in his final service game.

Marcos looked very calm out there though, I am delighted with his performances here so far. Bolelli next will be by far the toughest test yet however...

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
I haven't watched the match but I know the results as soon as I see who makes the Zverev match thread.

If it's Ertl, then Zverev won. If it's anyone else, Zverev lost.

Anywho, good win for the old man, but I'm more impressed by the good results Zverev is making on grass. It suits him more than I thought. And when he completely adjusts his game to senior tennis, he won't have a problem beating most players on grass.

·
Bring it Home
21,036 Posts
Expected, the other Zverev is much better at the grass. At least for now. :cool:

About the line calls, well, didn't watched this match, but yesterday some horrible line calls in Bellucci's match too.

·
Registered
21,283 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hugs for Alex :hug: A good tournament for him. The past couple of weeks will give him some confidence on grass quite early in his career :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Next time, sweet Prince.
Wimbledon will be a huge experience for him, regardless of the outcome. And he's doing all this together with his brother, I haven't seen my brother since Christmas.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Zverev's game is far from competing in higher levels, I don't really understands why he's getting wild cards left and right. still, will probably make a very good player in a few years time

1 - 16 of 16 Posts