Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Are you really that worried against someone who really hasn't won a grass match on the main tour (not saying he can't, but you know what I mean)?
If you're supporting Dolgopolov you're always in a permanent state of worry I would imagine. Who knows how he'll play from one day to the next.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Are you really that worried against someone who really hasn't won a grass match on the main tour (not saying he can't, but you know what I mean)?
I actually am worried, really...I know Andujar has a terrible record on grass, that´s exactly why I am worried :lol:...M-Bag´s post explained it...

If you're supporting Dolgopolov you're always in a permanent state of worry I would imagine. Who knows how he'll play from one day to the next.
...Dolgo is unpredictable and I can totally see him losing to a guy who hasn´t won a MD match on grass....he lost also to Gulbis this year and hasn´t that good form (despite he beat Nadal and had a huge lead against Djokovic....that only shows how hard to predict his matches are).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts