Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough of Roland Garros. Grass is here, and Harrison still slumping. He threw the racquet somewhere outside the court after MP.

·
Registered
10,059 Posts
OMFG :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
3,051 Posts
If I'd never seen Harrison and had to guess his ranking I'd say around 250-400 mark atm. He's one of the biggest hacks anywhere near tour level.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Soon he will be beaten by JG.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:haha: too good this haharrison

and the diva attitude :hearts: :bowdown:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Was a funny match.

Kutrovsky missed the easiest smash at 4-2 in the TB, like 2m behind the net, ball coming vertically, etc. a bit of sun in the eyes indeed, but it was the worst miss. Ryan went 5-4 up, Kutrovsky held both serves, Harrison saved MP, then had one, missed it, for Kutrovsky to win it 9-7.

Ryan threw his racquet once, shook hands, recovered it and threw it over the fence outside the court :lol:

I freaked out after the missed smash, but ended out perfectly.

Later on Kutrovsky started his third round match against Matosevic and will be continued today (probably starting right now) with Matosevic leading 6-3 3-4*

Aide Dimi

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Undeniably good for the game

·
Registered
21,441 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
:lol: this just cant stop

·
Registered
8,410 Posts
Currently going 3 sets against Unranked nobody Joe Salisbury in queens quallies... :haha:
Salisbury is under ranked because he plays college tennis in America. He has a good serve and a very good net game so can be dangerous on quick courts. Would probably be at least top 500 if he played the circuit all year round.

·
Registered
21,441 Posts

·
Registered
27,190 Posts
Double handed forehands have been always been legendary.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts