Not a great card for Wednesday.

At first look I like:

Carlsen over Almagro
Acasuso over Horna

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
why is everyone on chucho?
imo horna has been in better form and he is a better hard court player than jose

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Kucera over flip might be an interesting little play. Somebody who gives flip nothing to work with and watching him trying to swat the hell out of it anyway. Neither seems to be in any form but flips game is more prone to being out of control.

not much in the way of good value out there on wednesday

G

·
If flip loses to Kucera, who is effectively semi retired, then you know it's time for him to give it away

Having said, going to see if I can dig up anything which will tell me how he is has been training and what exactly he has been doing over the past month as a lead up

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
adk said:

At first look I like:

Carlsen over Almagro
Acasuso over Horna
Love it bro!!!wit ya all the way mate!!!lets cash it!!!you can add the Poo and Ferrer to juice it up more but thats 2 nice pics IMO!!!Good luck wit them!! ;)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Ays25 said:
why is everyone on chucho?
imo horna has been in better form and he is a better hard court player than jose
Cos Horna is Chucho's bunny!!! :rolleyes: Smokin Joe should whoop ass over Horna!!!lookin at Carlsen,Poo and Ferrer for a nice parlay!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
adk said:

At first look I like:

Carlsen over Almagro
Acasuso over Horna
Carlsen is playing really really badly at the mo. lost to gaudio who as we saw last night isn't good on the hard courts. Even though almagro doesn't have much hardcourt experience I wouldn't count him out.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Almagro x Hrbaty x Ferrer

I hope Carlsen beats Almagro, but I dont think he will, Carlsen plays without confidence at the moment it seems...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Playing this:

Poo * ferrer * ivanovic * bartoli @ $3.00

Bartoli is in awsome form atm and won in straight sets last time against Perry.

Ivanovic beat Vento Kabchi 6-0, 6-1 last time

Ferrer playing solid tennis...I am a bit worried abt tis one but sticking wit it!

Poo should take care of Kucera on hard court, Kucera wud have been more of a threat to him on the grass

Good luck to everyone!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
All plays except Kim over Lammer look too risky for me. Agree the poo should win, but he's been all over the shop recently and might not be feeling too good about himself.

I'm going to take Kim over Lammer at 1.4 I think the chances of him winning are around 85% so it should be a value bet. Lammer has not beaten someone of kim's ranking on a hard court and Kim has not lost to someone with Lammers ranking on a hardcourt in over a year in atp matches.

Any opinions would be appreciated

G

·
Chucho has won the last 5 meetings between himself and Horna, and all in straight sets to boot, that's ownage.

However admitedly only one of the 5 have come in a non clay match, in cincy where he really did play out of his skin by serving brilliantly to take the win

Horna is the better hardcourter IMO, and over a best of 5 sets will the big man be able to sustain another similar serving performance, which I believe he will need to roll the peruvian

No bet for me, chucho is a fav of mine, so will just hope he wins.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
contrails said:
All plays except Kim over Lammer look too risky for me. Agree the poo should win, but he's been all over the shop recently and might not be feeling too good about himself.

I'm going to take Kim over Lammer at 1.4 I think the chances of him winning are around 85% so it should be a value bet. Lammer has not beaten someone of kim's ranking on a hard court and Kim has not lost to someone with Lammers ranking on a hardcourt in over a year in atp matches.

Any opinions would be appreciated
I agree on this one. Lammer did well to qualify but had a relatively easy draw there. I wouldn't put too much on Kim, though, as anyone who manages to lose a set to Bogdanovic in a GS, is bound to be a bit unstable.

·
Registered
17 Posts
man after yesterday's results i've lost abit of heart. from now on just just betting on fedex... lol.... made a $1 on him yesterday hahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 66 Posts