Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my highly successful thread at the US Open I decided to open another prediction thread. I have closely watched all title contenders for RG and I must say Tsitsipas is looking like the strongest by far. His 2. set with Dimitrov was by far the highest level set of the tournament. I dont see any other players here who can match this maybe apart from Sinner and Thiem. But Sinner has no expierence at this stage and his body will give up sooner or later. And Thiem just played 5 sets and he has a much harder draw than Stefanos in front of him. So for me its crystal clear:

The Greek Geek will lift the Coupe des Mousquetaires on Sunday.

·
Banned
11,000 Posts
LOL. Even if he gets past Rublev, he won't win a set against Djokovic unless he suddenly starts playing at 500% which I don't see happening under these heavy conditions.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
OP definitely doesn't know a thing about tennis. At least he's ready for his embarrassment when either Tsitsipas loses to Rublev or gets demolished by Novak.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL. Even if he gets past Rublev, he won't win a set against Djokovic unless he suddenly starts playing at 500% which I don't see happening under these heavy conditions.
Tsitsipas has won the only match where both players played close to their best in Shanghai last year. And things will only get easier for Stefanos on clay against Djokovic.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
The truth is that after that first round everyone has bent and folded like a cheap tent almost as soon as the match started. You would think that the clown parade has come to an end with Gregorio, but for the first time I am having some "what ifs" thoughts.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
the ever wise slamrev knows it makes sense, Tsitsipas will win, it is written!

Reactions: Slamrev

·
|
15,012 Posts
Tsitsipas hates playing Nadal, its like the early years of Nadal-Federer rivalry, Nadal wins every big point.
And last year Nadal was the only man to beat Tsitsipas at London.
Also I don't believe Tsitsipas will be able to handle the pressure of a grand slam final, so Nadal will beat him down completely.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
He will philosoph his way to victory.

Reactions: Slamrev
1 - 20 of 26 Posts