Mens Tennis Forums banner

Will Wawa ends career as more accomplished player than Murray?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Not bold prediction, Wawa will retire with

1. More slams

2. WTF

3. Weeks at top spot ( X> 0 )

4. More clay titles.

5. Only masters there is 60- 40 towards Murray but when Wawa achieves more slams Top spot, WTF it will weigh over Masters.

You can vote, thread will bumped as laughing stock of most idiotic comments of haters.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Thanks Captain Obvious.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fastGOAT :worship:
I am eagerly waiting for the clay season to begin and see how Stan performs and if he does not deliver then no matter what he or his fan says he does not have it in him and that AO would be a biggest fluke in history. Personally I think he would not deliver. he is also going to disappoint his DC team. What are the chances of the guy who managed to win a total of 6 title during his whole career would even come near that number during a single season?
Personally I'm eagerly waiting for predictions like above, it works and wawa wins. Kudos TO you for anti Jinxing. ;)

# It's just Start Da fail, predict better, Fail better.

All the Best, I'm waiting.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
I respectfully disagree, though appreciate your insightful opinion on this.

Along with this post, the hate in here is reaching dangerous levels. Gonna need riot gear at this rate mate

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I respectfully disagree, though appreciate your insightful opinion on this.

Along with this post, the hate in here is reaching dangerous levels. Gonna need riot gear at this rate mate
OK It is signal I respectfully accepting and working on this and seriously try to avoid.

But I'm more Wawa fanboi than utterly obsessed Murray hater these days. ;)

I deadly want my image back now, I will wasting second now.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Obviously. Murray is done, and GOATwrinka is poised to achieve the calendar slam. Not BOLD prediction indeed...

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Obviously. Murray is done, and GOATwrinka is poised to achieve the calendar slam. Not BOLD prediction indeed...
Murray isn't done, I believes this though I'm well reputed hater. He's just undergoing bad patch.

Didn't he was null at till Olympics 2012 though it was considered as peak and Healthy Murray by legend Analyst Tiger Tim and its consensus?

He'll recover his form, I watched his matches in Acapulco he was showing no sign of decline due to physical inability it's just form fluctuations.

Neither Murray is Federer nor Djokovic he is vastly inconsistent player with flashes of brilliance.

·
Administrator
6,071 Posts
To give the thread more credit than it deserves and take it seriously for a moment:

There's a chance Wawrinka could end up more accomplished if he wins 3 slams (or more) and Murray is done winning anything. Wawrinka has no chance of making up the gap in other achievements (Masters, other slam results, total titles, etc.), even if only due to how much time that would take (e.g. Wawrinka would need to average 3 masters a year for 3 years to surpass Murray there), so he would need too have a strictly higher number of slams to be considered above Murray.

I don't really expect to see Wawrinka get the number one ranking unless something serious happens to Djokovic and Nadal (injury, major decline) while Wawrinka is at the top of his game. But he is a still a threat to win more big titles. I wouldn't be too surprised if he won a WTF, another couple of Masters and perhaps another slam, but it'd probably have to be soon, as in 2014 or 2015. People are playing well for longer these days of course, and Wawrinka will have less mileage than a lot of players, but I'd be surprised to see him sustain top 4 performances into his 30s. But in these uncertain times who knows what's possible.

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
fastFail :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I don't know the exact figure, but isn't Stan only the 3rd player outside of Fed/Rafa/Novak/Andy to win a masters out of the last 36/37/38? masters events played? like i said i don't know the exact number.

I see players getting hyped all the time, remember Janowicz?

If Stan goes on to start winning everything in sight then fair play to him, but until he starts collecting masters titles for fun then for now it's just conjecture and speculation.

By the way, i'm new here but did the OP get called fat by Andy on Twitter or something? the hate flows freely.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know the exact figure, but isn't Stan only the 3rd player outside of Fed/Rafa/Novak/Andy to win a masters out of the last 36/37/38? masters events played? like i said i don't know the exact number.

I see players getting hyped all the time, remember Janowicz?

If Stan goes on to start winning everything in sight then fair play to him, but until he starts collecting masters titles for fun then for now it's just conjecture and speculation.

By the way, i'm new here but did the OP get called fat by Andy on Twitter or something? the hate flows freely.

Ferru was last masters winner outside of old Big Four. Asides that it's 36.

I am actually one who told Murray he'll lose Serena if he plays against her on twitter. ;)

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Fastgrass keeps rolling

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
It's Not bold prediction, Wawa will retire with

1. More slams

2. WTF

3. Weeks at top spot ( X> 0 )

4. More clay titles.

5. Only masters there is 60- 40 towards Murray but when Wawa achieves more slams Top spot, WTF it will weigh over Masters.

You can vote, thread will bumped as laughing stock of most idiotic comments of haters.
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Obviously.
5. :confused:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts