·
MONSOON season.
82,261 Posts
OMFG :spot:

Not the most reliable source though :tape:

·
Banned
218 Posts
Hopefully it won't be long before they don't let people like him the club, who wants someone who is a public health hazard because they are infested with so many new and threatening bacteria because he never washes or cuts his hair?

Reactions: ~*BGT*~

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
LOL.

Hundreds of people are "Wimbledon players" - he is not the only one.

·
Registered
97,310 Posts
Many tennis players are like this despite their nationalities ;). And Sunday Mirror, well, they have to write about something :lol:.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Hopefully it won't be long before they don't let people like him the club, who wants someone who is a public health hazard because they are infested with so many new and threatening bacteria because he never washes or cuts his hair?
Murray may not have his hair cut too often but he obviously washes it or it would not be so frizzy. . .

When the Sunday Mirror tells me water is wet I might believe it. Even if it's true, so what? I can think of worse sins than being careful with money.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
What a cheapass.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
:haha:

Typical British! :lol:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I think it's bollocks why on earth would Andy think that because he's played at Wimbly he is entitled to free towels at a completely unconnected yoga centre. Maybe he was joking or maybe this is the usual false lazy crap that the Mirror prints.

Andy's not perfect but this is definately bollocks.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts