Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Novak just donated 1M Euros to Serbia's effort to stem/stop the corona crap.
That's coming on the trail of his multi-million donations to children charities/serbian church/Kosovo relief/Refugee needs.

As most can tell - I'm Novak's fan (I'm fan of tennis really) - but I hope our biggest stars will JOIN this fight - and SHARE what they have, so we can ALL get thru this.

For you Novak - THANK YOU. I know you'll do more, and everything you'll do will be appreciated with the heartfelt gratitude.
For the rest - please JOIN HIM. If you can help - PLEASE DO.

So we can go back to playing tennis and having fun as soon as possible.

We're all one family - let's help each other and move forward together.

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
I don’t believe in counting other people’s money, but Rogie already donated 1 million Swiss francs in response to the pandemic

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t believe in counting other people’s money, but Rogie already donated 1 million Swiss francs in response to the pandemic
I'm glad he did - I would expect that from Roger.
No one is "counting other people's money" btw.

·
6,475 Posts
This is typical of the selflessness and generosity of Nole.
I remember when he gave his whole Rome prize money (he won the tournament) to the Serbian floods relief a few years ago.
Let's hope we can all rally together (no pun intended), to stop this disease.

·
11,031 Posts
A lot of these other players need their prize money. Outside of Nadal, retired Berdych/Ferrer , Hipray , Nishikori, Wawrinka (maybe) and maybe a few others... they need all the money they can get while being unemployed. Especially considering this happened st the beginning of the season , meaning there is not accumulated money from all tournaments from the year.

Props to Fed and Djokovic for their contributions though

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Respect for donating. I might not be a fan of Novak tennis wise but I respect him a lot off court and this proves why.

·
justice for all
15,123 Posts
Respect.
Form is temporary, class is what matters.
Roger did earlier the same.
I’m sure Rafa will follow.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
All your threads are "stan" threads and belong in the Player Forum. No one felt the need to make a thread in GM for Federer or Nadal's donations.

·
6,475 Posts
All your threads are "stan" threads and belong in the Player Forum. No one felt the need to make a thread in GM for Federer or Nadal's donations.
I don't see a problem with it, esp as we are essentially in an off season mode.
Just wish he'd leave out the "Stan" references though.

·
Registered
16,671 Posts
A lot of these other players need their prize money. Outside of Nadal, retired Berdych/Ferrer , Hipray , Nishikori, Wawrinka (maybe)
There is no maybe: Hipray and Wawrinka are multimillionaires, won't really need any additional gains from here on out till their death, could live alone from their 3 GS prize money.

Reactions: RocketMan70
1 - 10 of 10 Posts