Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
The men's rumble was awesome. I think they like using Roman Reigns as the guy that helps the winner get the loudest cheers.
The women's rumble was cool but i just wanted someone random to win.

The matches were good except the Bayley Evans Match. Bayley is one of my favorite wrestlers, I don't get how she hasn't been able to put on good matches since NXT.

·
The special one
13,869 Posts
@bilentsob @NextGenKing

Holy shit guys. I've just watched the Royal Rumble match and honestly that's one of the best Rumble matches in years.

1. Lesnar entered at no1 and basically fucked up everone in his path, looking like a fucking badass.

2. Drew McIntyre then enters and elimates Lesnar and the whole arena goes fucking mental.

3. Edge comes out to a defeaning ovation. I liked the interactions he had with Orton and I think the fact they had him eliminate Orton could lead to a match between them at WrestleMania. Damn he looks in good shape for someone in his late 40s that's been retired for years.

4. Drew fucking McIntyre won.

Damn I wished I hadn't read the results when I woke up and just watched without knowing. Watching Edge returning and McIntryre winning live would've been an experience.

Think I'll skip the rest of the PPV. Charlotte won the Women's Royal Rumble which completely sucks. If she wasn't Ric Flairs daughter she wouldn't be getting these many pushes.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Are we seeing progress under Arteta or do we wait until he has a full season to judge?
I say the later but curious to what people think.

·
Super Moderator
7,925 Posts
Arsenal are deffo better than under Emery true, but the atmosphere is so toxic in many ways that you just have to treat this season like it is and focus on winning cups (especially EL).
There’s a lot of things to change in Summer. You just need to sell like two, three players and get the two right targets and Arsenal would fight for CL under Arteta.

·
Registered
13,712 Posts
City has been suspended from the CL the next 2 years..... WOW.

Imagine if they win it this year, lol wow.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
@cmchelsea @bilentsob

Edge v Orton at WM seems on?

Cena confirmed for WM now apparently picks opponent tonight

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Good week for non big 3 with the big 3 not playing ha.

They never really play rotterdam always good week for random winners. Klizan yeae was epic

61 - 74 of 74 Posts