Liverpool almost there now :love:

·
Registered
6,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
@cmchelsea awful way to lose a match, mate :hug: do you like the job Lampard has done so far?
It's been fine overall, still 4th place which I would take at the start of the season. Especially with that average defence and honestly one of the worst Goalkeepers in the league.

I don't know why he hasn't signed anyone yet. They went through all that trouble to get the ban lifted for January and yet have still to get anyone in ffs.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
It's been fine overall, still 4th place which I would take at the start of the season. Especially with that average defence and honestly one of the worst Goalkeepers in the league.

I don't know why he hasn't signed anyone yet. They went through all that trouble to get the ban lifted for January and yet have still to get anyone in ffs.
I see mate, do you reckon you will go far at CL?

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
2 shots on target and score 2 goals. You guys owe Kepa a drink. In fact I'm convinced he's drunk every time he's on the pitch.

70 million keeper that couldn't save money and statistically the worst keeper in the PL.
Not his fault, really. Kante was just unlucky and slipped, while the 2nd goal was amazing from Bellerin. But holy shit, Mustafi is wank.

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
Not his fault, really. Kante was just unlucky and slipped, while the 2nd goal was amazing from Bellerin. But holy shit, Mustafi is wank.
I think he should've saved the 2nd goal and could've saved the first. Should've saved the Newcastle winner the other day as well. Statistically he's the worst keeper in the PL at saving shots and doesn't come out for crosses and looks nervous when hes on the ball. He's crap and doesn't in any way justify the 70 million price tag.

·
Super Moderator
7,927 Posts
Especially given that statistically he only saves 52% of shots on target, the worst in the PL.
Why on earth do you have a keeper from fucking Bilbao lol. Difference like night and day to his descender Cech

·
The special one
13,882 Posts
Why on earth do you have a keeper from fucking Bilbao lol. Difference like night and day to his descender Cech
He was a Sarri signing, that says it all. Honestly even preferred Courtois to Kepa, he wasn't a great keeper but at least he wasn't glued to his line and saved basic shots. Hell even put a retired Cech back in goal, he's back at the club anyway as a technical advisor, he'd do a better job.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts