Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Football thread is never used.
A non big 3 thread is non existent?
Wrestling thread has been good but now all in one place might be helpful?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
when I was in America, I would watch it on wwe network live. Now that I'm in a different timezone it's hard. I'll probably check the results later during the day, and watch the rerun later in the week.

The only match I'm looking forward to is Kabuki warriors vs Becky and Charlotte. The other matches seem predictable or uninspiring except the tag team matches.

·
The special one
13,951 Posts
when I was in America, I would watch it on wwe network live. Now that I'm in a different timezone it's hard. I'll probably check the results later during the day, and watch the rerun later in the week.

The only match I'm looking forward to is Kabuki warriors vs Becky and Charlotte. The other matches seem predictable or uninspiring.
I still watch the PPVs on the network ( got to get my moneys worth) but interest in WWE has been pretty low. Didn't have high expectations for TLC although its been good so far, the ladder match with New day and revival was good and the pre show match with Andrade was also good.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The only match I'm looking forward to is Kabuki warriors vs Becky and Charlotte. The other matches seem predictable or uninspiring except the tag team matches.
What time you at now? I wanna see Rusev v Lashley too somehow

I am. Good ladder match match with New day, not as good as the ladder match from All out, but still good.
Need to get back to aew...got too busy after few weeks. They seem slow on signing former wwe's. Im only starting now so want ask you about it yet.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weird the Miz v Bray non title

·
The special one
13,951 Posts
What time you at now? I wanna see Rusev v Lashley too somehow

Need to get back to aew...got too busy after few weeks. They seem slow on signing former wwe's. Im only starting now so want ask you about it yet.
I have watched every episode of AEW, didn't watch every one live but I have FITETV so I can watch any episode at any time. Jerricho just keeps getting better with age, he's nearly 50 but he's still at the top of his game.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Champions League Draw

Man City v R.Madrid
Chelsea v Bayern @IBM and @cmchelsea
LPool v A.Madrid
Dortmund v PSG
Spurs v Leipzig
Lyon v Juve
Napoli v Barca... @Cloren
Atlanta v Valencia

Thoughts lads

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I feel chelsea are too transitional atm to trouble you guys.

A.Madrid weakened should be ok for us but i want league so dont mind

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
We’re quite unpredictable this season. We can beat the likes of Spurs 7-2 and 4-1 just to lose to the likes of Leverkusen or Gladbach. Guess this will be tough

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Can you not just call this the football thread/zone?

whats with the non big 3 wrestle ball junk?

Sweet draw, anyway

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Finally we have Fraudiola vs zidane. Good stuff
GOATdiola to take out Real and Barca consecutively, only to fall to GOATnaldo

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you not just call this the football thread/zone?

whats with the non big 3 wrestle ball junk?

Sweet draw, anyway
Well i had opened in specific but IBM added in football zone bit ?‍♂ which i dont mind but thats why

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 95 Posts