Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread, you can nominate what you think are the best posts on MTF. I'll humbly start:

(Nadalfan2013)

Nole was a wild horse for a few months in 2011, running around as he pleases... But Rafa caught him and tamed him. Today, he is in Rafa's stable alongside the other horses, led by Federer. Rafa feeds them, breeds them and rides them like he pleases. Berdych is Rafa's favorite horse, so obedient and loyal. As for horsie Davydenko, he has been hiding for a few years now, terrified. But Rafa has been looking for him and he will find him. But one should have no fear because Rafa is a nice and humble owner/groom. He treats his horses with respect. They are safe under his control, they love it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
176 Posts
As for horsie davydenko :haha: :haha:

6-0 vs hayday nabull on HC, but no vodka can be found?

Maybe not enough hay in the stables, horsie Davy jumps over the fence and takes big shit on pig

In mother Russia, pig doesn't ride horse, horse rides pig :clown:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As for horsie davydenko :haha: :haha:

6-0 vs hayday nabull on HC, but no vodka can be found?

Maybe not enough hay in the stables, horsie Davy jumps over the fence and takes big shit on pig

In mother Russia, pig doesn't ride horse, horse rides pig :clown:

Correction: Against injured Nadal.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
I nominate this post:

In this thread, you can nominate what you think are the best posts on MTF. I'll humbly start:

(Nadalfan2013)

Nole was a wild horse for a few months in 2011, running around as he pleases... But Rafa caught him and tamed him. Today, he is in Rafa's stable alongside the other horses, led by Federer. Rafa feeds them, breeds them and rides them like he pleases. Berdych is Rafa's favorite horse, so obedient and loyal. As for horsie Davydenko, he has been hiding for a few years now, terrified. But Rafa has been looking for him and he will find him. But one should have no fear because Rafa is a nice and humble owner/groom. He treats his horses with respect. They are safe under his control, they love it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
On topic, I nominate Shepherd's page-long Nadal-Djokovic matches analysis. Can't find it though but that was sheer quality.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I'd like to nominate my own post in which I speculated Rafa to be the Hulk Hogan of ATP, being protected and all, with jobbers like Nole and Murray being Iron Sheik and the Andre the Giant personalities ... just acting tough but jobbing to Rafa as asked by the ATP (Vince McMahon).

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Nvm.

argument

·
Registered
14,627 Posts

(Nadalfan2013)

that post did make me smile when I first saw it

A+ for effort if nothing else haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts