Mens Tennis Forums banner

881 - 900 of 909 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,849 Posts
NID, it doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't she have the best incentive to want him to do well? After all his wealth and sponsors only come with results. Sure he's already rich but they are young and his family is big, mostly counting on him. Also isn't it never enough? How is focusing on charity a selfish greedy thing?
Don't worry about money at the Djokovics.

If there is a field were they are brilliant it is the one.

Srdjan and Dijana have the sense of buisiness, and managed to rule their pancake stuff with hardly no money, they are convincing too and managed to borrow at every Beograd corner to pay Nole's tennis lessons.

Now they have invested Nole's money in tennis centers, restaurants, sports shops.

They are the most famous family in Srbija,probably even more than Karadjordjevics, and everything they create is a place to be.

I guess they are well off for their entire life now.

Then concerning Nole himself, I guess he has enough charisma to be relatively successfull in Entertainement Field.

I think it is a good thing he feels interested and dedicated in Jelena's stuff.

It shows his heart and his will to have a modern couple where is wife is not just a servant or a doll.

Finally, you think he lost USO because of Charity Gala ?

I really don't agree, he lost because he was physically and emotionnally done.

But if you are right, who cares ?

I'm sure happiness with Jelena worth more than 1 USO.

Except no life tards, who cares about 7, 8, 14 or 17 GS at the end of a career.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
The "harpy" who tries to wreck his career at every turn :)

Via G/T

What is the best with your wife Jelena?

- I can hardly describe my wife in one sentence. Because she is the person that I was, by my immediate family, is most important in life. Jelena was a great support for the moments when I thought 2010 and to stop playing tennis. If I did not have her support, love, understanding, honesty, I do not know where I ended up. I believe that certain things and people in my life meet by fate and with good reason, as we have, and we met, and there crowned our relationship by marriage, and soon the child - says Djokovic.

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/scena.147.html:514998-Novak-Djokovic-Jelenu-mi-Bog-poslao

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
"The Poster" = My hombre. :)

:smooch:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I've been badrepped quite a bit by people who consider themselves to be Novak fans, and most of those badreps (and public declarations on putting me on the ignore list) have been related to my dislike of current Mr. Djokovic and her impact on Novak's game.
Hate to say that most of my impressions and rumours I have heard were fully confirmed in a recent conversation I had with the guy who regularly does business with Djokovic family and his inner circle.
To cut the long story short fellas, don't expect more slams.
:(

also, scheduling a charity gala is a sure way to make him bomb the final. just so that you know.
Bump.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
OMG glorious bump :tears:
So glad NID was wrong

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Re: Nole's girlfriend

^^ I noticed Marija as well. Her boyfriend is really hot! ;)

Jelena is slowly building her own fanbase lol:

"@maggiewalsh21: Met @DjokerNole 's girlfriend, Jelena Ristic ! She's suuuch a sweetheart ! So great meeting her."

Nice partial of Jelena's feet there. Added to the Jelena Ristic feet thread. :)

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
marriage is a long term thing. i would love to have been completely wrong about this.
you may continue worshipping that little golddigger.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
marriage is a long term thing. i would love to have been completely wrong about this.
you may continue worshipping that little golddigger.
I think you completely misjudge Jelena.
If you rather believe your "insider sources", than all the things she did for charity/etc. and all the photos where she appeared as a real sweetheart, just to show her love for her then boyfriend/now husband... then all talk is unnecessary.

You have a nasty agenda and I am mature enough to see thru it.
(No, I am not Serbian, but living here in Eastern Europe has opened my eyes for such behavior, if you know what I mean.)

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
You have a nasty agenda and I am mature enough to see thru it.
(No, I am not Serbian, but living here in Eastern Europe has opened my eyes for such behavior, if you know what I mean.)
you may have a different opinion, but the bolded part is, pardon my french, pure bs.
feel free to reveal my 'nasty agenda'.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Even if Jelena is a goldigger it's none of our business, Novak can choose whoever he wants (though I am glad he didn't go Berdych's way choosing some lame model barely out of her teen years or going after one of many trashy Serbian singers/starlets) .

He seems to be very happy and they have been dating before he even won his first tournament so I really couldn't care less but Jelena seems normal to me, probably my fave tennis WAG and not because she's Novak's wife .

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
I've been badrepped quite a bit by people who consider themselves to be Novak fans, and most of those badreps (and public declarations on putting me on the ignore list) have been related to my dislike of current Mr. Djokovic and her impact on Novak's game.
Hate to say that most of my impressions and rumours I have heard were fully confirmed in a recent conversation I had with the guy who regularly does business with Djokovic family and his inner circle.
To cut the long story short fellas, don't expect more slams. :(

also, scheduling a charity gala is a sure way to make him bomb the final. just so that you know.
This deserves to be bumped once more. What an epic fail.

·
Registered
14,381 Posts
you may have a different opinion, but the bolded part is, pardon my french, pure bs.
feel free to reveal my 'nasty agenda'.
That she is a gold digger, that Jelena is only with him because of the money.

Did you see the video which had been made during this RG campaign where Novak showed his piano knowledge? And where Jelena was commenting it from the background?
And you still believe that she is a gold digger? :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Jelena surely loves charity way too much if she really is a golddigger :lol:

881 - 900 of 909 Posts