Mens Tennis Forums banner

861 - 880 of 909 Posts

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
congratulations and all the best for the baby and the family.
hello magazine spread is a wrong thing to do on so many levels, but i guess novak just cannot say no to her.

·
Registered
14,384 Posts
Re: Nole's girlfriend

I am honestly surprised by the number of people who like Ms. Djokovic.
Digital Marketing, Branding and Communications Consultant, Monaco, Apparel & Fashion, says her LinkedIn profile.
Mmmkay.
Nole has just murdered a top notch digital yada yada yada carrer.
:haha::haha::haha:

Bitter much? this isn't the best time to lament on it.
I am sure Jelena will come out strong of it. :yeah:

·
Registered
14,624 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
congratulations and all the best for the baby and the family.
hello magazine spread is a wrong thing to do on so many levels, but i guess novak just cannot say no to her.
Why? The money goes to charity, I think it's nice.

·
Registered
325 Posts
They look so lovely and happy :hearts:

I just noticed that Jelena changed her last name on Twitter, she is now Jelena Djokovic

With Wozniacki and Marko

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
Maybe Caro and Marko? :hearts:

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
I've been badrepped quite a bit by people who consider themselves to be Novak fans, and most of those badreps (and public declarations on putting me on the ignore list) have been related to my dislike of current Mr. Djokovic and her impact on Novak's game.
Hate to say that most of my impressions and rumours I have heard were fully confirmed in a recent conversation I had with the guy who regularly does business with Djokovic family and his inner circle.
To cut the long story short fellas, don't expect more slams. :(

also, scheduling a charity gala is a sure way to make him bomb the final. just so that you know.

·
Registered
14,624 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I've been badrepped quite a bit by people who consider themselves to be Novak fans, and most of those badreps (and public declarations on putting me on the ignore list) have been related to my dislike of current Mr. Djokovic and her impact on Novak's game.
Hate to say that most of my impressions and rumours I have heard were fully confirmed in a recent conversation I had with the guy who regularly does business with Djokovic family and his inner circle.

also, scheduling a charity gala is a sure way to make him bomb the final. just so that you know.
New Hypolimer Flame on etc.. I see. Nothing new, here .How can someone consider himself as a fan of a player and his game when he doubts his integrity as an athlete and at the same time believes unconfirmed rumors and to even participate in the placement of such a rumors and tries to convince us of the truth of that malicious comments is beyond me.
You have GM for rant like this I'm sure that all trolls and haters will enjoy immensely.
I will always expect more slams for him cos hes that good as tennis player.If he does not achieve that will not lose my respect.
As simple as that:cool:

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
New Hypolimer Flame on etc.. I see. Nothing new, here .How can someone consider himself as a fan of a player and his game when he doubts his integrity as an athlete and at the same time believes unconfirmed rumors and to even participate in the placement of such a rumors and tries to convince us of the truth of that malicious comments is beyond me.
say what? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,866 Posts

A thing you should understand is every Human Being is different from others.

If Rafa needs to be 100% focused on the game with absolutely no distraction, some other players need to release the tension with other interests.

Nole has not organized the Charity Gala, he just attended it which is not more exhausting than a Press Conference or a TV Show.

It sounds particularly interesting to me that the guy has a Life, a Wife, some children to be, some skills and some activities out of the court, some sense of humour and some charisma.

That is also what can drive Tennis Populatity to another level and bring new fans, coming not for the sport but for the characters.

We have had so many robot-acting leaders : Borg Lendl Edberg Sampras and Tennis Audience in Western Countries is nowaday something like a sixth of what it was in the 80ies.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
NID, it doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't she have the best incentive to want him to do well? After all his wealth and sponsors only come with results. Sure he's already rich but they are young and his family is big, mostly counting on him. Also isn't it never enough? How is focusing on charity a selfish greedy thing?

861 - 880 of 909 Posts