Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He is the grandmaster because he won all the Grand Slams and all the Master 1000 tournaments (and the WTF). Also, grandmaster is a title reserved for the most elite chess players in the world and it denotes that they are the best in the world at what they do.

Nolefam what fo you think?

:grin2:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Sounds too high-brow for my taste. Like something Fed fans would say about their idol. I'm content with Joker leaving them all in the dirt when all is said and done.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I think Tennis Grandmaster should be his honorary title. Golden Nole should be his nickname.

·
10,272 Posts
The GOLDEN NOLE

I have 0 photoshop skills or else something could be done with this.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Masterblaster

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
These Djokotard threads lately... :facepalm: :rolls:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Bobby Fischer and Kasparov are horrified by this thread
Do you think they're actually reading it? ;)

You also hear the word "throwback" misused all the time on social media, as in "Throwback Thursday." On the other hand, some say that a new meaning of the word has been coined. Anyway, I guess Internet fans can tweak the meanings of certain words for fun if they want—it's probably not a big deal in casual settings.

·
Registered
145 Posts
He’s probably never played chess in his life.

Bobby Fischer and Kasparov are horrified by this thread
Well, if I remember correctly, Fischer and Spassky played the rematch of their famous battle in Belgrade in the early 90's.

Maybe the big puzzle is just starting to make sense...

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
Has a pompous ring to it: like Fed's "Maestro" or "Masterclass."

No. Wrong for Djok.

Call him the Boobmaster instead (for his audience applause gesture, and for the way hehandled Fed in CIncy).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts