1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
argument

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
And i'm yet to understand why Becker was hired in the first place. I understand why Lendl was hired, he affected Murray's game in a positive way, even Edberg being hired for Federer looks like a wise decision but Becker :eek: Nole was perfectly fine with Vajda and he should've sticked that way

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
He's waiting for the right tournament :D

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Beckervic sucks against the Swiss apparently. Real test will be when he plays Nadal with Boris in the stands.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
And i'm yet to understand why Becker was hired in the first place. I understand why Lendl was hired, he affected Murray's game in a positive way, even Edberg being hired for Federer looks like a wise decision but Becker :eek: Nole was perfectly fine with Vajda and he should've sticked that way
The new Todd Martin. :worship:

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beckervic sucks against the Swiss apparently. Real test will be when he plays Nadal with Boris in the stands.
There's a possibility that matchup may not even happen during this clay season, with how poor Nole has been against anyone not named Nadal. :eek:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
It was predominantly Vajda's decision to take some time off, have some more family time and help his daughter Natalia in tennis, cause she's now 17 or 18 and playing profesionally as well. Djokovic had to do something about it, but I said it in December already that it is bad bad decision. Becker is stupid twat, everybody in Germany and even Austria know that.

·
Registered
9,116 Posts
He seemed fine with Vajda but did Vajda not want to travel so much?

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah.. Mercedes dumped him at the beginning of 2014

In Germany they laugh at Becker for years. But maybe Novak feels good with him.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
not too sure about that one either, but the Beckerovic hire was the worst idea in the universe and it was written all over it since minute 1.

I have no idea how in the world didn't Djokovic think about this. Becker doesn't even look like a sportsman, he looks like an ex tycoon overdoing substances and now broke from gambling, trying to build a bank to start over in Vegas.... :facepalm:

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts