Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
surprised to see this not covered, 3 and 1 against Pandujar of whom I never of before . This was supposed to be at wimbledon but he had no chance. His record is now 100-43 but he is just starting

BTW , people on atp site proclaim this "revenge" for Pandujar winning over Nole's little bro but I must say they are overdoing this "revenge" thing. I see it a lot on atp site and only there of the sports sites and it just feels ugly as they treat it as a blood sport or something. They need to expand some vocabulary , It's bothersome :rolleyes:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Only 143 tour matches and he's #3 in the world!

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
surprised to see this not covered, 3 and 1 against Pandujar of whom I never of before . This was supposed to be at wimbledon but he had no chance. His record is now 100-43 but he is just starting
According to ITF he is now 101-45 because ATP doesn't count Hopman Cup matches :dance:

·
Banned
4,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopman cup is an exhibition and I wouldn't count it anyway as far as I am concerned so I'll just stick with atp list

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
At the same age Rafa had 2 GS and 6 MS titles. Totally blows Nole away.

·
Your visions will happen
47,134 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
I don't want to nitpick but WTC pays good money and has a page on atp site, HC doesn't as far as I know
Number of winning matches is a controversial issue. ATP counts almost every matches from Davis Cup (excluding only Group III); ITF counts matches from all Davis Cup levels. Therefore some players from poor countries who play in Satellites or Futures have better win/loss record than many players who play regulary in Challengers.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Nole knows he's already whipped at age 19, 20, 21 and 22 by Nadal, so he's mentally broken from that knowing he can't ever catch up to Rafa. It's all over for him. TMF's advantage was that by 2005 he had already won a bunch of slams and MS titles to cushion his fall.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
At the same age Rafa had 2 GS and 6 MS titles. Totally blows Nole away.
yup! nobody can ever be compared to rafa,i believe he's a real prodigy! what he's achieved in the past and will achieve in the future is just so admirable,but what can say about nole??
of course,he's a good player too,but not deserving to be in the top 5,IMO!

·
Registered
6,926 Posts

BTW , people on atp site proclaim this "revenge" for Pandujar winning over Nole's little bro but I must say they are overdoing this "revenge" thing. I see it a lot on atp site and only there of the sports sites and it just feels ugly as they treat it as a blood sport or something. They need to expand some vocabulary , It's bothersome :rolleyes:
Pandujar?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
yup! nobody can ever be compared to rafa,i believe he's a real prodigy! what he's achieved in the past and will achieve in the future is just so admirable,but what can say about nole??
of course,he's a good player too,but not deserving to be in the top 5,IMO!

Not deserving of top 5 after his performance this year? :rolleyes: Laughable. Then who do you think deserves to be in the top 5? Rodduck? Davydenko? Don't kid yourself.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Pandujar :haha:

Pablo Andujar, a good clay courter from the challenger circuit.

Djokovic is as good as Nadal in hardcourt/indoors, so I don't he will be "blocked" by Nadal, especially with such cocky attitude.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Congrats darling baby .. Well done!! :kiss: :worship:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts