Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
''Djokovic officially out - just heard that on Serbian TV news - also due to viral infection. Zimonjic and Troicki going out on the court tomorrow (Friday).''

Can anyone confirm this for tomorrow, apart from one MTF member? (I just saw this in another thread)

Thanks
:eek:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I will believe it when I see it. The markets currently give odds of 1.5:1 in favor of Djokovic in his scheduled match against Youzhny. Russia appears the favourite for the tie with odds of 1.47:1. It doesn't look like Nole's absence is priced in the markets.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts
I too am not believing it until I wake up tomorrow for the match and actually see Zimonjic on the court :tape:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I don't think so, there are no news about it on google, if google doesn't have it, it doesn't exist...

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Google News doesn't always have the most up-to-date news :p

·
Registered
11,484 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Google News doesn't always have the most up-to-date news :p
but I search in the web not only google news, and it has every news existed... espn, yahoo, reuters.. If there is a news about this it would be shown in google. When Tipsarevic dropped out from DC it was immediately there.. I bet Novak will be playing tomorrow and winning =)

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Novak? No way, ;)
What time is in Russia right now (I'm too lazy to google it)? I think it's morning already, right? So he should be fine.
All the faking injuries are mind games.

The bouncing of the balls are mind games.

I must admit he is good at it :worship:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
In the extended version of the piece (also on TV), Serbian tennis commentator who traveled to Moscow with the team said that "by the rules, nothing is final until 1 hr prior to the match, but it's really needed a miracle for Novak to play tomorrow."

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
In the extended version of the piece (also on TV), Serbian tennis commentator who traveled to Moscow with the team said that "by the rules, nothing is final until 1 hr prior to the match, but it's really needed a miracle for Novak to play tomorrow."
It's 9:40 am in Moscow. The match is scheduled for 11 am, right? So we'll find out in 20 minutes if he is playing or not. Novak is a drama queen :rolleyes:.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts