Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Nole is on a mission to win all the 4 Majors this year and also the Olympic Gold, Reach 20 Majors, and cement his place as the G.O.A.T

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
He didn't manage that in his most dominant years, he won't manage that this year either. Can still gain the final edge in the GOAT discussion among the Big 3, though.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
As a Novak fan, this is just beyond his reach at the age of 32/33.

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
posting for anti-jinx.

Reactions: Djokosmash

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Djokovic is not winning the french, its just not happening.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Every year we have a thread like this, after whoever wins AO. Please stop.

CYGS is a monumental achievement. Nole couldn't do it in 2011 and 2015, his most dominant years.

Why don't we wait until he has 2020 AO, FO and WIM in bag, then we can talk about it?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If he couldn't achieve it during his best prime years (2011/15) than he won't do it at 32/33. It's delusional to think otherwise.

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
No, it doesn't look like that at all, he will be 33 y.o. come RG and as a fan I'd be very glad with one more slam for the rest of the season and over the moon if coupled with Tokyo gold.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Looks like Nole is on a mission to win all the 4 Majors this year and also the Olympic Gold, Reach 20 Majors, and cement his place as the G.O.A.T
You also forgot to write that he will win Indian Wells, Miami, Monte-Carlo, Madrid, Rome, Cincinnati, Shanghai and the WTF and have more than 17.000 point at the world ranking ! Don't forget it next time before posting your wonderful thread !

·
Registered
794 Posts
I say no FO, no W, maybe the USO yes though!! FO Thiem, W Rogie, USO perhaps Djokovic...
Let's come back in July because I think Roger has no chance at Wimbledon this year. With Murray virtually retired I would say Novak must be at least one of the favourites for W, more so than for the US.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
The way he often plays in Australia, like last year, he looks totally invincible. Not this year though. This year he looked quite vulnerable and winning the title looked a Houdini act similar to last year Wimbledon finals where everyone left wondering how the hell did we end up having this outcome given how the guys have played.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I agree he's a favorite, but I have Rogie winning the 2020 W title, he'll go one step further than in 2019 and win on match/championship point this time!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Have you see his last two slam finals? He was a point away from losing one, and this one was decided by a game or two. No way is he going to dominate this year. We will see. He's in a good place to get the weeks at #1 record, but everything else is still up in the air.

·
Registered
86 Posts
If he couldn't achieve it during his best prime years (2011/15) than he won't do it at 32/33. It's delusional to think otherwise.
Not to mention Nadal and Fed compared to usual standards were no shows in 2015...2020 has more obstacles and Djokivic not repeating 2015 level.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts