Mens Tennis Forums banner

1901 - 1920 of 1935 Posts

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
So glad that Nole skipped Madrid. Otherwise, he may be the one still playing at this awful hour. :facepalm:

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Didn't he play late matches in Indian Wells at some times?

Hello all btw.
Not that late! Also IW has a day rest between matches in early rounds. Madrid night matches started at 8 pm while IW started at 7. Also, Madrid started the men's match at 3:15 pm yesterday instead of right after the women's match.

·
Registered
33,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,904
Not that late! Also IW has a day rest between matches in early rounds. Madrid night matches started at 8 pm while IW started at 7. Also, Madrid started the men's match at 3:15 pm yesterday instead of right after the women's match.
That is true :). Very poor scheduling. Poor event on a whole with classless fans who boo players who dare show passion on court or dare to take it to a top player.

·
Registered
33,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,905
Btw how is everyone?

Finally getting some positive things done in my life. Really enjoying working at Vodafone, playing Tennis twice a week or more and now just started up at the gym. Gonna be a good year :D.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:yeah: ^^^

Not so wonderful here. My bedroom roof is leaking. Fingers crossed that no more rain until it's fixed. Hopefully in 2 weeks but not sure as my roofer did excellent work and not expensive but he usually late in delivery. And I'm only fixing the little corner where it leaks. To fix the whole roof, it's $10,000. Not going there.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Put 8 more posters on my ignore list. They are "fans" of Federer, Nadal and Nole. This way I may still have hair left after RG.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
Guga will present this year RG trophy. I so love to see my absolute fav. present the trophy to my another absolute fav.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hey guys! What's up? Nobody here in the chat thread?

Nole will be playing in the Boodles next week and then, back to suffering! :lol:

Cheer up, sweeties... Nole will be fine... He'll probably win Wimbledon...

And if he doesn't... He'll win something else.

And if he never wins anything again, he will still forever be the most charismatic and compelling personality in tennis... The one who saved our sport when it had become a religion... The one who made it fun to watch again... :worship:

A hug to all of you. :hug:

Ajde forever! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
He is off the Radar totally and is not in news at all. Actually it suits him. The focus is not on Nole at all. It might actually work in his favour.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Want to say so many things to Nole but i doubt he will find me "important" if i do that through twitter. Of all the bad losses he had, All the Nadal losses in FO, the Murray losses in the Final and now this, he gave the control to the opponent. Nole is best when he is aggressive, he should just take control of each point and there is no need to be passive. Whenever he gets passive the opponent is all over him and then the match is beyond him. In the Murray match he gave the control to him in the 3rd Set.He just is not going down fighting. I hardly remember a match where Nole gave his all and still lost a match. Often he gets bullied and then loses.

He needs to control and dominate all the parts of the match.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yes, please take away those spotlights on him. I'd rather him being the Zen Champion, rather than a fake celebrated idol.
It's funny and ironic at the same time, after this year's RG loss, now I no longer have that urge for him to win them all, just for the sake of a mere fan like me. I just hope to watch him playing inspiring tennis, as long as possible :angel:

1901 - 1920 of 1935 Posts