1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Good morning Milan :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
People in France love him so there can`t be any doubt that Nole`s gonna do great in Bercy...do you feel the 6th title coming ;)?

·
#freeviktor
93,881 Posts
France is always great luck for Novak :rocker2:

(Except for last year... losing two tbs to PHM. :armed: We will NOT end the year like that again, do you hear me Nole?)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I can't wait to see him in Paris!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
People in France love him so there can`t be any doubt that Nole`s gonna do great in Bercy...do you feel the 6th title coming ;)?
yes, we :hearts: Nole here and he's not only loved by the fans but also by the journalists: they are fond of him:cool:

Too bad I won't go in Bercy:sad:

·
Registered
884 Posts
yes, we :hearts: Nole here and he's not only loved by the fans but also by the journalists: they are fond of him:cool:

Too bad I won't go in Bercy:sad:
Yep you're right, french journalists like Novak and as a result he will appear as a special guest in the most famous french TV sport show "STADE 2" next sunday! :) Can't wait to see him... he's so talkative... it's gonna be great!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yep you're right, french journalists like Novak and as a result he will appear as a special guest in the most famous french TV sport show "STADE 2" next sunday! :) Can't wait to see him... he's so talkative... it's gonna be great!
yeah I know, can't wait:D

·
Registered
5,393 Posts

:) And if there is some link and possibility to see it via net,let us know!;)

Are you going to Bercy?

:wavey:

·
Registered
884 Posts
:) And if there is some link and possibility to see it via net,let us know!;)

Are you going to Bercy?

:wavey:
I'm not sure but I think that after the show they sometimes put videos on their site! We'll check!
Yes I'm going to Bercy but as I'm working I hope that Nole will be playing late so that I can go after work, and Thursday is a day off in France so it's OK.. and I'll go to the qualies next week end!

·
Registered
26,748 Posts
They were so excited that they announced it 2 weeks in advance :lol: I wonder if he will go with his football jersey :haha:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if he get's PSG jersey, and say I always loved PSG:haha:
I wonder if he learn some french?

·
Registered
5,393 Posts
DJOKOVIC Novak - Bye
SANTORO Fabrice - MONTANES Albert
NIEMINEN Jarkko - MONACO Juan
Bye - MURRAY Andy

GASQUET Richard - Bye
TSONGA Jo-Wilfried - GROSJEAN Sebastien
Qualifier - MAHUT Nicolas
Bye - BLAKE James

(Federer's part of the draw)

Do you think he can beat BYE again?:unsure: :lol:
I mean,sooner or later Bye is gonna improve his game and become dangerous opponent. :eek:

Good luck Nole!

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Do you think he can beat BYE again?:unsure: :lol:
I mean,sooner or later Bye is gonna improve his game and become dangerous opponent. :eek:

Good luck Nole!
Depends on how much Bye was paid to tank the match :shrug:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am looking forward-as always- to his possible matches against Murray and Gasquet, but as I am little lazy to learn how to read those draws, can you tell me in what rounds they could meet Nole?

Good luck and don't torture us like you did in last 2 weeks!!!

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
I am looking forward-as always- to his possible matches against Murray and Gasquet, but as I am little lazy to learn how to read those draws, can you tell me in what rounds they could meet Nole?

Good luck and don't torture us like you did in last 2 weeks!!!
Muzza: R3
Gasquet: QF

:)

Reactions: MaryX
1 - 20 of 123 Posts