Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is that?

Will this be a "blink and you miss it" match?

Or another 5-setter?

I'm not holding out hope for a long match. This one should be nice and easy for Lil' Lleyton.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
gillian said:
Why is that?

Will this be a "blink and you miss it" match?

Or another 5-setter?

I'm not holding out hope for a long match. This one should be nice and easy for Lil' Lleyton.
BTW GILLIAN CAN I JOIN YOUR CLUB??? CAN YOU I BE THE VP?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
megadeth said:
i don't see hewitt losing this one...
Me either ...

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Franky, this has been a great run by Jarkko but I think it ends now. I'd love for it to be a good battle but I don't think he can win a set to be honest.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
One thing to note is that Lleyton is the #3 seed and yet he did not get a single night match this year, please correct me if i am wrong.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
I'd love to see Jarkko take it to Lleyton, Rusty hasnt been playing well so if Jarkko can play consistent and with variety and no pace he may trouble Hewitt but his chances of winning the match are slim to none .

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
I hate to keep repeating but 21 Rule says Hewitt or Federer will be in the finals to face Agassi. Too bad none of the teens got this far...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nieminen's dream ends tomorrow. Hewitt will crush him. besides Niem winning won't do Agassi any good since Nalby/Fed will crushing the Fin

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Most people expect Hewitt to win comfortably and the many of the others don't give a monkeys about Nieminen, so there you have it.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
One thing to note is that Lleyton is the #3 seed and yet he did not get a single night match this year, please correct me if i am wrong.
At least it's an improvement on 2003. If I recall correctly, JCF was the #3 and didn't play on Ashe until the final.

Point taken though- I have noticed the LLeyton has had no night matches.

·
Registered
26,146 Posts
BAMJ6 said:
Nieminen's dream ends tomorrow. Hewitt will crush him. besides Niem winning won't do Agassi any good since Nalby/Fed will crushing the Fin
Federer would crush him. But how can you say that a player who has problems with Sanguinetti will crush Nieminen? Nalbandian needed a 5th set tb against Jarkko, although he played his best tennis in that tournament.

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
fenomeno2111 said:
Hewitt will take this easily..
Hewitt will win it, I think, but I am not so sure, if it will be easy.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Lleyton will have to stink out there for this to come close to going the distance

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
one thing is sure, the amount of come oons from hewitt in this match will differ from the eventual next against Fed. :p

I'm looking forward to the match and will be cheering for Jarkko, hope he's not thinking I got this far its enough.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts