·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Shame on you Novak....

Playing soccer, clubbing.... Left all the lower ranked players in the lurch wondering about their future.

This week might be end of Novak’s reputation for good...

This is not a good look....

Shame on you Nole.

Playing soccer, clubbing.... Left all the lower ranked players in the lurch wondering about their future.

This week might be end of Novak’s reputation for good...
No, it won't be the end of Nivak's reputation. On the contrary. Plsayers know exactly who has their back.

The smear campaign has started because Player Council elections are coming up. Znoha Rubin's name has been pushed for a while now. They are going to try to use him this year like they tried to use Stan and Jamie last year. I actually did a thread about this on Twitter.

Here is the first tweet:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
No, it won't be the end of Nivak's reputation. On the contrary. Plsayers know exactly who has their back.

The smear campaign has started because Player Council elections are coming up. Znoha Rubin's name has been pushed for a while now. They are going to try to use him this year like they tried to use Stan and Jamie last year. I actually did a thread about this on Twitter.

Here is the first tweet:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Sorry for all the repetitions, guys, but my i-pad is playing up.

I decided to bring my Twitter because I usually get nominated for ACC based on my Twitter activity.

I heard there is an exhbition ACC in the summer.

You can consider this my application form.

Or maybe not, since I didn't go after Fedal. Except to point out that they have done nothing at the Player Council. But their task was to get Kermode his job back: they failed.

I guess they lost interest. :)

·
Registered
21,759 Posts
This thread is golden, just because Yolita is goating and putting Noah Rubin in his place

·
justice for all
15,099 Posts
There’s nothing wrong in being a selfish guy like Novack. Why do people always expect them to be some kind of altruist?

·
Registered
13,794 Posts
So after Djokovic spent the past few years trying to create a player's union (that will benefit players like Rubin more than anyone else) and even creating a player's fund to help support him, Rubin blows a gasket at Djokovic for not joining some informational Zoom call? A call where he simply would have heard the same details from the USTA that he already received individually?

I can only presume he grew up a Federer fan because that makes no sense.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Wow, Djokovic really is a DOER. While others are spending their time talking about tournaments people won't enjoy, he organizes events that people absolutely love. Truly the champion of the people.

Look at the players, I haven't seen them enjoying a tournament more than his. Here is Alexander Zverev and this is his opinion on the US Open.

·
Registered
21,759 Posts

Here is the first tweet:

This is your best tweet yet, you have outdone yourself here

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,534 Posts

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
I don't quite understand why differing careers between Rubin and Djokovic are the best argument. Rubin is not as good at tennis as Djokovic (only two current players could even claim that without people laughing)

Doesn't that re-enforce Rubin's possible point that he understands concerns at the bottom of the game better than the ultra successful multi millionaire Djokovic?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts