Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of Novak's best returns from the Wimbledon final. :worship: Unfortunately, I'm not that good with making gifs and compressing them, so sorry if the quality or size ain't good enough. :shrug:

If anyone wants to make better ones, here's the youtube video (returns start at 6:24, 11:40, 12:28, 12:54, 12:58).

BONUS for Fed fans: good onehanded backhands at 3:27, 7:07, 8:22.

Reactions: TheEndIsNear

·
Registered
56 Posts
The 4th gif gives me flashbacks. Too bad for Djoky he is not believing in hard work and doesn't make slice returns into he middle of the net :awww:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Some of Novak's best returns from the Wimbledon final. :worship: Unfortunately, I'm not that good with making gifs and compressing them, so sorry if the quality or size ain't good enough. :shrug:

If anyone wants to make better ones, here's the youtube video (returns start at 6:24, 11:40, 12:28, 12:54, 12:58).

BONUS for Fed fans: good onehanded backhands at 3:27, 7:07, 8:22.
They were breathaking:worship:

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
Ball skids into his strike zone on grass, but nonetheless good returns. Let's see if he can replicate this and not shun away/fold under pressure in the later stages of the USO.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Ball skids into his strike zone on grass, but nonetheless good returns. Let's see if he can replicate this and not shun away/fold under pressure in the later stages of the USO.
He made the same thing on USOPEN Saved MP with a return Winner, and won the tournament.

have you been living under a rock?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Official stats say Djoker had 5 return winners... Where's the 5th return winner?
Not sure. I picked these from the highlights on Youtube. Maybe the guy didn't put the 5th one in or I didn't notice it.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
He made the same thing on USOPEN Saved MP with a return Winner, and won the tournament.

have you been living under a rock?
It was a miracle shot, even I as a proud No1e fan have to admit it. No1e's reaction afterward suggests he couldn't even believe his luck.
His clutch plays in 2010 on MPs were not luck though and were examples of good shotmaking tennis which unfortunately he failed to replicate in 2012-2014

·
External factor expert
4,173 Posts
Best returner of all time no question about it. Where the hell do you go? Both wings will punish you...
I have noticed bodyshots do quite well if you mix it up a bit vs Nole.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

·
Registered
19,320 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Quite a beautiful sight. There is something really divine about it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts