Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And here is why.

1. Their clay H2H since 2011 is 6-5 in No1e's favor, including unfair RG matches (see below).
2. Both won 6 clay masters.
3. The only advantage Nadal has is obviously on RG, where not Nadal but outside factors and luck prevented No1e from winning:

2011 - tandem Fognini/GOATerer. Nole was overdue for a loss, Fognini threw him out of rhythm and lucky Federer in GOAT mode managed to beat rusty No1e by two points in two TBs, only to disappear in the final vs Nadal. :mad:
2012 - unlucky bad start, rain, and Nadal bullying the umpire to stop the match after losing 8 games in a row. :mad: :mad:
2013 - Pascal Maria's robbery stole the RG title from No1e. :mad: :mad: :mad:
2014 - No1e was sick with stomach flu and was not able to sustain the required level after winning the first set. :sad:

So in a fair and square matches No1e would win at least 2 and probably 3, out of 4, 2011-2014 RG matches vs Nadal.

And of course 2015 - utter and total destruction of Nadal. :bigclap:

The only logical conclusion is that No1e is by far better claycourt player since 2011.

Please discuss.

Registered
You know you cannot take OP seriously when the user keeps using "No1e" as a cheap device and now even uses it in thread titles.

Also, the content of the post is so full of delusions I don't even know where I should start.

Registered
If you look at all Djokovic fanboy's post history on MTF while disregarding their names, I guaranteed you won't see a difference between their bemusing lack of self-awareness when it comes to their pseudo-intellectualism and intellectual dishonesty.

Reactions: mystic ice cube

Banned
Discussion Starter #5
Djokovic is playing for his 5th RG in chicoland.
Not 5th. Only 3rd or 4th. That is fair and reasonable prediction. Please read carefully.

Registered
And here is why.

1. Their clay H2H since 2011 is 6-5 in No1e's favor,
3. The only advantage Nadal has is obviously on RG, where not Nadal but outside factors and luck prevented No1e from winning:

2011 - tandem Fognini/GOATerer. Nole was overdue for a loss, Fognini threw him out of rhythm and lucky Federer in GOAT mode managed to beat rusty No1e by two points in two TBs, only to disappear in the final vs Nadal. :mad:
2012 - unlucky bad start, rain, and Nadal bullying the umpire to stop the match after losing 8 games in a row. :mad: :mad:
2014 - No1e was sick with stomach flu and was not able to sustain the required level after winning the first set. :sad:

So in a fair and square matches No1e would win at least 2 and probably 3, out of 4, 2011-2014 RG matches vs Nadal.

The only logical conclusion is that No1e is by far better claycourt player since 2011.

Please discuss.
There is nothing to discuss. You and I both know Nole has been a better player for years. He just had mental frailties and physical issues that kept him from getting over the hump. I respect Rafa a lot. He is my favorite player in the world to hate on. But he was never as unbeatable as people claimed he was. People just didn't have any belief they could beat him

Banned
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Why so many angry replies. :shrug: I guess people do not like to hear the truth.

After all is said and done, their H2H is 6-5 in No1e's favor, including biased and unfair RG matches 2012-2014.

Reactions: IndianSerbinator

Banned
Discussion Starter #8
There is nothing to discuss. You and I both know Nole has been a better player for years. He just had mental frailties and physical issues that kept him from getting over the hump. I respect Rafa a lot. He is my favorite player in the world to hate on. But he was never as unbeatable as people claimed he was. People just didn't have any belief they could beat him
Yes agree with this. Beside all the luck and bias for Nadal, No1e's mental issues played a role as well.

However I still think all I said is true and No1e is the better claycourt player since 2011 indeed.

Registered
Don't go all Fedtard. With Novak, you don't have to do that. You don't have to make up all this bullshit hypothetical nonsense.

Registered
Wait...What?? :superlol:

Registered
Well to be fair 0 > 4

Registered
Sorry bud, but no he is not. This year, yes (since 2011, NO)... let's be objective :). Nadal won RG in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. Sure, Nole is great on clay, he was close, won some great clay masters ... but NO.

If Djokovic manages to win RG2015 we can call him the clay King of 2015.

The Master
And here is why.

1. Their clay H2H since 2011 is 6-5 in No1e's favor, including unfair RG matches (see below).

Please discuss.
Okay, time to discuss.

On clay since 2011, Nadal has 4 clay slams, and Novak has 0.

That was a fun discussion, we should do that again sometime.

Nadal used to sweep the whole clay court season, that has gradually eroded over the last few years, and Djoker slowly closed the gap.
Djoker has been desperately unlucky, no doubt about it, probably should have converted 1 of the last 4 years, they have been the stuff of nightmares.
I don't enjoy watching Nadal lift up that trophy anymore than any other Novak fan.
Novak would be a multiple French Open champion in any other era, and now has a chance to write his own history this year.
Idemo Nole!

The Master
Nadal used to sweep the whole clay court season, that has gradually eroded over the last few years, and Djoker slowly closed the gap.
Djoker has been desperately unlucky, no doubt about it, probably should have converted 1 of the last 4 years, they have been the stuff of nightmares.
I don't enjoy watching Nadal lift up that trophy anymore than any other Novak fan.
Novak would be a multiple French Open champion in any other era, and now has a chance to write his own history this year.
Idemo Nole!
This is definitely true, he has the talent and level for several RG trophies.
Very unlucky to have been facing Nadal every time, but the matches were fair and square, as was yesterday's match despite the protestations of some Nadal fans. :lol:

Registered
In my honest and unbiased opinion, Djokovic is the best clay court player of all time. :D Only Berlocq comes close.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts