1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AINT THIS A BITCH!

WTAWORLD IS DOWN FOR UPGRADES
Current estimated reopening time: 10am GMT, Friday

WTAworld.com is currently down for essential upgrades and maintenance.

- Update 00:37 GMT -

We apologise for the extended delay in restoring service. The upgrade went well and was performed according to schedule. Unfortunately, due to the sheer size of the WTAworld database, maintenance and synchronisation of our systems is taking a little longer than was originally anticipated.

As part of the upgrade, we'll be unveiling a host of new features and enhancements to the software we hope you'll like. So there's a reason to stay patient and stick with us just a little bit longer. See you on Friday!

- end of update -

THEY FINALLY GIVE US A DAMN UPATE, BUT I AIN'T CHECKIN THEM OUT AGAINT TILL 10:00PM ON FRIDAY, IM SURE THIS IS HOW LONG THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DELAY!

·
Registered
109 Posts
:rolleyes: - Get over it. If you're so upset about the whole ordeal, then why don't you jump in as an administrator and help out with the maintenence :rolleyes:

They're doing the best they can. I think that 10:00 tomorrow morning GMT is very reasonable - especially for the kind of work that they're doing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You are kidding me right. Who is the hell do they think they are!!!!!!!????? Offering a FREE service, actually trying to might the site bigger and better. Geez some people. Their site should be perfect all the time!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Sarcam Off
Yes, get over it. If we were actually paying for a service then I would be right there complaining with you. WTAWorld.com is free, at least for now. We should should be lucky for everything we get already.

:bounce: for the admins! :bounce:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok, so maybe they shouldn't have given us unrealistic times at when they were going to hav ethe site updated by... but come on, give em the benefit of the doubt, it costs us nowt and quite frankly they do, on the whole (except from banning me once) do a good job in keeping this site going, certainly a lot better job than I could.

respect them, without them = no board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts