Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
12 aces
44 winners

from Richie who was playing against much worse opponent (and almost defeated him in straights), but these stats are well. This Lindahl guy tried his best in front of his home crowd (which also tried his best), but Gasquet was in control totally

FLo is next, so R3 looks secured

·
Registered
772 Posts
Gasquet is a superb player.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was watching this match until ESPN360 stopped coverage at the beginning of the 3rd set. I'm a little surprised Lindahl took a set of Gasquet as he was obviously way below Gasquet's level. Does anyone know what happened to turn that 3rd set around?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Gasquet made an unforced error on break point and he couldn't get the break back.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Richie didn't give a shit, cause he knew it's impossible to lose against that guy :shrug:

(No disrespect for him, maybe better days will come as he becomes older and more experienced)

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Im glad that sook lost he didnt even deserve the WC Aka first second and fourth sets im sure gasgay gave him that 3rd set coz he didnt want to see a male player crying

Lindahl is horse shit since beginning of this year hes a little cry baby :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
don't know how nick got a set, i didn't go in vodafone looking at the score, 5-0 in the first, thought it would be an absolute thrashing, good effort from him.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Im glad that sook lost he didnt even deserve the WC Aka first second and fourth sets im sure gasgay gave him that 3rd set coz he didnt want to see a male player crying

Lindahl is horse shit since beginning of this year hes a little cry baby :rolleyes:
Wow, aren't you pleasant.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I was there for half the 2nd set and the 3rd set. Gasquet played very poorly in the 3rd set, I think he must have lost his concentration because he was winning so easily. He made a lot of simple errors, and came in off crap shots which allowed Lindahl to pass him.

I am sure that Lindahl got that one game in the 2nd set because Gasquet felt sorry for him and decided to give him a game. Richard was up 5-0 and had 0-30 and was two points away form the double bagel, then suddenly hit every return out to lose that game, and they werent even good serves. Lindahl played better in the 3rd set though and deserved to win those games.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
No need to complain yet, Richie.:banana:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Get a haircut Nick, you look like a hooligan (or an adopted member of the Murray family :lol: ).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts