Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm actually quite bored after watching tennis the whole day. So let's stay a thread and talk about it...

Ginepri or Gasquet?

·
Registered
558 Posts
well, Ginepri is playing well I'm impressed with his angles..

but in this second set Gasquet is fantastic. HIs backhand dtl! His volleys! Amazing.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Allez Richie, I love his BH :hearts:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ginepri bores me to death. But Gasquet being another very flashy Frenchman, I wonder if he can play his exciting tennis consistently for a 5 setters (or maybe 4 today). I'm still undecided on who will win, or should.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Gasquet, in the second set, played beautiful tennis.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Other than Ginepris net game, his overall game is very work man like. Gasquet like Fed has a very flashy game

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who has more chance to beat Coria in the next match? I wonder. I want to cheer for that guy. Richard played great in the second set, his BH is beautiful to watch. But I fear he will get outfoxed by Coria.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ginepri's net game? Hmmm.. I haven't seen this.

Robbh can hit some nice angles and he is a physical specimen. Gasquet is pure talent.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Why is USA going off the air when this match is still ongoing? I can't imagine that Law & Order or whatever the heck is coming up is more important. :(

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
mishar said:
Ginepri's net game? Hmmm.. I haven't seen this.

Robbh can hit some nice angles and he is a physical specimen. Gasquet is pure talent.
He can hit some pretty good volleys, especially when he played against Roddick he really used that to great effect

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mirkaland said:
Why is USA going off the air when this match is still ongoing? I can't imagine that Law & Order or whatever the heck is coming up is more important. :(
Are they coming off air now? WTF :mad:
So I said I was bored but I still want to watch this :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
I can't believe USA went off the air for a repeat of SUV............CRAP

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Come on, Gasquet...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts