Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Teflon Federer...gets away with everything.

First he supposed far right sick racist Alan Jones.

Now not obeying rules.

Still everyone kisss his backside though.
True that... Teflon Fed...
I think he could be walking down the 5th ave, shoot someone, and people will still lick his gun.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
It's not deceptive, it's clearly and easily visible. Not enough distance. Not protected. Not led by example. Fed is even laughing. This poor exploited innocent children... This is absolutely terrible. Period.
My God it's like you were desperately waiting for a photo where Fed gets somewhat close to his fans. Good thing there wasn't a live broadcast of this event, you probably would've passed out with your desperate anticipation that Fed will eventually make a mistake that is 1/100th of what Novak did.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
My God it's like you were desperately waiting for a photo where Fed gets somewhat close to his fans. Good thing there wasn't a live broadcast of this event, you probably would've passed out with your desperate anticipation that Fed will eventually make a mistake that is 1/100th of what Novak did.
Not really. And this is not his first time either.
Did you read the whole thread? I've posted a link to an article about his many "escapades" with this virus... It's quite eye-opening.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
OP: excellent trolling, 9/10
Thanks, but not really trolling here. Just my attempt to, in a roundabout way, stir discussions back to what really matters.

·
Premium Member
8,686 Posts
Seriously, what is wrong with you?
You come in and your first post, right of the bat is pure insults, rage, haltered, on top of some more insults!?
I suggest you address real problems in your life that seem to be making you angry - and then come back to enjoy sports discussions and company, in a relaxed and friendly manner.
Hilarious way to describe yourself and your hatred for Federer, I'll happily discuss sports in a relaxed way when the threads don't manage to be at this level of dumbness.

Reactions: The Federest

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hilarious way to describe yourself and your hatred for Federer, I'll happily discuss sports in a relaxed way when the threads don't manage to be this level of dumbness.
I'm quite certain you didn't get a full grasp of my efforts here, nor that you have a good enough understanding of the intent. I harbor only love in my heart. For Federer, Novak, Rafa, all of them... Well, not for Kyrgios, obviously. He's just too much. But, again - nothing but love. If you don't share the sentiment, at least you could stop with the insults?
But, your life - your choice.

·
justice for all
13,489 Posts
It’s a really dumb thread - even for MTF poor standards. Djokovic fans (and some Nadal fans who hate Fed) are so desperate to go after Fed that they resort to inventing non-existing controvercies and ridicule themselves. And The Federest owns them all as usual. Time to ruinate this garbage.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
It’s a really dumb thread - even for MTF poor standards. Djokovic fans (and some Nadal fans who hate Fed) are so desperate to go after Fed that they resort to inventing non-existing controvercies and ridicule themselves. And The Federest owns them all as usual. Time to ruinate this garbage.
Wow... Classy...
Let's delete everything that we don't agree with... even better, why don't we BURN all that we don't agree with... books especially... books that we didn't read first.
You Fed fans are really a classy bunch... Real classy.
DELETE EVERYTHING!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

"Time to ruinate this garbage...."
you sound so tough, but all I hear is a frightened little boy asking his mommy to "make all these scary things go away"...
w*ss.

Reactions: just1ce

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was quite surprised when I saw that video come across my newsfeed. I can see that Federer was trying to stay at a distance for the most part, but he should have set a better example and at the very least insisted that he and the girls wear masks or he wouldn't do it. You can see in this screenshot attached that they were standing right next to each other. Taking the risk just for a pasta commercial is not right. Yet everyone on social media is saying how heartwarming the video is. I mean yeah, it would've been heartwarming had it not been filmed in the middle of a pandemic. To be fair, COVID cases have been declining steeply in Italy for a while now, as illustrated in the graph, but I still don't believe traveling to a different country to film a commercial was warranted.

While Federer certainly did NOT set a good example at ALL, I don't think his behavior put nearly as many people at risk as other situations we've seen. Taking a few photos outdoors without masks and with probably only a small group of people is much less risky than hugging and hanging out with throngs of people indoors for extended periods.

Anyway, it's real a shame Federer did not set a better example. ETA: He probably saw the COVID graphs and I don't think there were many active cases in Liguria on July 10 (200 out of 1.5 million as of today) and so he thought it was fine to go. Not a good decision but hardly a menace to society.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I was quite surprised when I saw that video come across my newsfeed. I can see that Federer was trying to stay at a distance for the most part, but he should have set a better example and at the very least insisted that he and the girls wear masks or he wouldn't do it. You can see in this screenshot attached that they were standing right next to each other. Taking the risk just for a pasta commercial is not right. Yet everyone on social media is saying how heartwarming the video is. I mean yeah, it would've been heartwarming had it not been filmed in the middle of a pandemic. To be fair, COVID cases have been declining steeply in Italy for a while now, as illustrated in the graph, but I still don't believe traveling to a different country to film a commercial was warranted.

While Federer certainly did NOT set a good example at ALL, I don't think his behavior put nearly as many people at risk as other situations we've seen. Taking a few photos outdoors without masks and with probably only a small group of people is much less risky than hugging and hanging out with throngs of people indoors for extended periods.

Anyway, it's real a shame Federer did not set a better example. ETA: He probably saw the COVID graphs and I don't think there were many active cases in Liguria on July 10 (200 out of 1.5 million as of today) and so he thought it was fine to go. Not a good decision but hardly a menace to society. View attachment 355865 View attachment 355864
well, we need to move that pasta, don't we?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

Anyway, it's real a shame Federer did not set a better example. ETA: He probably saw the COVID graphs and I don't think there were many active cases in Liguria on July 10 (200 out of 1.5 million as of today) and so he thought it was fine to go. Not a good decision but hardly a menace to society. View attachment 355865 View attachment 355864
Not only these but some weeks ago he was shooting some commercial for Mercedes & there were pics of him & Mirka w/ crew in public wearing no masks. Why is he in Italy that was one of the first to b devastated by the virus & still highly vulnerable, not practicing safe protocoIs faiIing to be a roIe modeI to youngsters anyway? Oh yeah, he’s the infaIIibIe biIIionaire King Fed above everyone else when it comes to self promoting pubIicity stunts & raking it in.
Here it is, Roger Federer hangs out with his wife Mirka after Corona Lockdown | Tennis Shot

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Denial by Fedtards is objectively shameless and ridiculous. Their attempts to change the subject by saying how they own everybody in this thread is absolutely pathetic. They really deserved to get bodied in this thread like they did.

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
Man, Nole even tried to run a tournament exposing everyone to coronavirus. Must suck when your God is so delusional to believe his 'pyramids protect him'.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.