Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Not comparable, because Novak didn't dance in a nightclub with the children, while Fed is shamelessly and dangerously irresponsible with the children.

Distanced not even 1m in that pic. So not distanced enough. And not protected and led by example. Terrible.
It's not a picture! It's a still. From a video. In which you can clearly see that everyone is distanced.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not comparable, because Novak didn't dance in a nightclub with the children, while Fed is shamelessly and dangerously irresponsible with the children.

Distanced not even 1m in that pic. So not distanced enough. And not protected and led by example. Terrible.
All so true... I mean - if a bunch of 21+ year olds wanna go crazy, take off their shirts and ignore the virus - it's their prerogative... They're all grownups. Stupid, but grownups.

The carelessness of Federer's PR stunt here is egregious because these are clearly underaged girls that needed protection and guidance instead of being exposed to the virus for marketing purposes.
Really bad.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
All so true... I mean - if a bunch of 21+ year olds wanna go crazy, take off their shirts and ignore the virus - it's their prerogative... They're all grownups. Stupid, but grownups.

The carelessness of Federer's PR stunt here is egregious because these are clearly underaged girls that needed protection and guidance instead of being exposed to the virus for marketing purposes.
Really bad.
Except they're all quite clearly distancing and outdoors.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It's not a picture! It's a still. From a video. In which you can clearly see that everyone is distanced.
Whatever. That still shows clearly that the distance is NOT enough. And Fed is even laughing. Terrible.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Except they're all quite clearly distancing and outdoors.
Of course, they were outdoors - but there was no distancing whatsoever, no there were masks to be seen in any part of that video. Just look at the photo (sorry "still") I've provided. Federer is less than a feet away from one girl and less than two away from the other. Not wearing a mask.
This is so disappointing.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Whatever. That still shows clearly that the distance is NOT enough. And Fed is even laughing. Terrible.
True. And so hypocritical from some here to defend Federer's exploitative, selfish, reckless behavior.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
swiss tards already shamelessly trying to justify 40-15rer.How hypocrite can someone be?Oh God...

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The perspective in the still is deceptive. In the video, you can clearly see that they are all distancing.
OMG, just stop it. Have some dignity for Pete's sake.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The perspective in the still is deceptive. In the video, you can clearly see that they are all distancing.
It's not deceptive, it's clearly and easily visible. Not enough distance. Not protected. Not led by example. Fed is even laughing. This poor exploited innocent children... This is absolutely terrible. Period.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Lol, you are so excited!
OMG. You made me look around a bit more - and here's what I've found: Federer is a repeat offender, more accurately - a SERIAL offender of the mask wearing and social distancing rules. He's exposing not just young children, but also senior citizens and elderly.
Read this article and follow the pictures, tweets and documents provided there that describe this hypocritical, selfish and dangerous behavior of our sport's champion.
Federer - social menace

Reactions: Unbiased

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
He will write that perspective is deceptive and that there was enough distancing.
yep, and he'll probably misspell "deceptive".

·
Registered
785 Posts
I am disappointed that Federer allowed this event to happen and that he risked the lifes of many.

Reactions: Unbiased

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Federer always sickened me and now he’s infecting children as well. Absolutely despicable behavior but what else can you expect from the most successful sociopath in the history of the game?

Reactions: VyRa | esq.
21 - 40 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.