Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the second time, that I've seen, that Federer was involved in public events in the past couple of weeks, where neither he, his fans or the public were adhering to the rules of wearing masks and social distancing.
In this particular case - he's obviously exposing children to COVID, instead of providing an adult example and protection these young girls should expect and need.
I think we need to talk about this.

Reactions: VyRa | esq.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
granted i'm not even surprised fed uses every opportunity to pull off some cringey PR stunt but this is just plain stupid. what the hell was he and his PR team thinking??

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Just imagine the outrage of Fedtards if this was a pic with Novak instead of with Fed. But like this, there is going to be a bunch of excuses performed by those delicate people and safety lovers.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Lol, in the video you can clearly see that they keep distanced, no touching, and it all happens outdoors:

This is nothing like all the hugging and handshaking and indoor nightclubbing that went on at the Adria Tour. In fact, the Federer video is what responsible social distancing looks like.

You guys are desperate. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings so much that Djokovic organised the dumbest tennis tournament of all time, but this is not equivalent.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Lol, in the video you can clearly see that they keep distanced, no touching, and it all happens outdoors:

This is nothing like all the hugging and handshaking and indoor nightclubbing that went on at the Adria Tour. In fact, the Federer video is what responsible social distancing looks like.

You guys are desperate. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings so much that Djokovic organised the dumbest tennis tournament of all time, but this is not equivalent.
Fed didn't protect his children. It's really as simple as that.

·
Registered
830 Posts

Dumbest of all time ? Was pretty succesful and praised until Dimitrov bowed down to Federer's manegement to unveil their propaganda and publicly damaging Djokovic's reputation. They got him ill and in just for this purpose. Credits to their evil mind. Thankfully the good wins in the end. Just as we saw many times in their matches. Hostility loses.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I think Adria Tour has been discussed here at nauseum - not much more to tell really.
But it's strange that Federer didn't learn anything from it, and is clearly (this is the 2nd documented event like this) ignoring the rules and exposing children (he's less than 1 feet away from each here and neither have masks) to this terrible COVID virus. If he was hugging and kissing Kyrgios, bare naked and sweaty, - I probably wouldn't care as much, but these are CHILDREN. Female CHILDREN. And instead protecting them, Federer is endangering them, just for his photo shoot opportunity. He didn't even play tennis with them.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They're not his children, silly goose.

And they are all clearly distanced and outdoors.
Do you think he'd act more responsibly with his own children?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I think Adria Tour has been discussed here at nauseum - not much more to tell really.
But it's strange that Federer didn't learn anything from it, and is clearly (this is the 2nd documented event like this) ignoring the rules and exposing children (he's less than 1 feet away from each here and neither have masks) to this terrible COVID virus. If he was hugging and kissing Kyrgios, bare naked and sweaty, - I probably wouldn't care as much, but these are CHILDREN. Female CHILDREN. And instead protecting them, Federer is endangering them, just for his photo shoot opportunity. He didn't even play tennis with them.
Lol, yes he did play tennis with them. On the rooftops! Have you not even watched this video you're trying to manufacture a controversy about?

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, yes he did play tennis with them. On the rooftops! Have you not even watched this video you're trying to manufacture a controversy about?
I was disgusted with that photo - he's clearly endangering the lives of someone else's children there, and I had to go and throw up as soon as video started.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
They're not his children, silly goose.

And they are all clearly distanced and outdoors.
But these innocent children are clearly NOT distanced enough. And they are without masks. And Fed is without mask. Not protected. Not led by example. Simple. Period.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
But these innocent children are clearly NOT distanced enough. And they are without masks. And Fed is without mask. Not protected. Not led by example. Simple. Period.
But they are distanced. And outdoors at all times.

Unlike the Adria Tour, they are not hugging or handshaking or dancing in a sweaty nightclub.

So no, not comparable.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, it's a still from the video. In which you can clearly see that they all stay distanced.
Yeah, I know. It's disgusting.
I don't want to see it again - it makes me puke just thinking about it.
Is his PR image so important!? More important than the lives of these two beautiful girls!?
It was a perfect opportunity for him to teach them responsibility and care - but he was more interested in filming PR material.
Just so sad.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
But they are distanced. And outdoors at all times.

Unlike the Adria Tour, they are not hugging or handshaking or dancing in a sweaty nightclub.

So no, not comparable.
Not comparable, because Novak didn't dance in a nightclub with the children, while Fed is shamelessly and dangerously irresponsible with the children.

Distanced not even 1m in that pic. So not distanced enough. And not protected and led by example. Terrible.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
U have to wonder how hypocrite 40-15rer tards r.Unique people,indeed.
This.Poor kids.Disgusting from 40-15rer.Putting those innocent children in such danger...

Reactions: Unbiased
1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.