32,996 Posts
Re: No, Fish will not finish the year top 10

:worship:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
its only a matter of time before threads like that will start :lol:
:worship:
Enjoy the dirt Mardy. Get some proper shorts, shave your begger beard and stop shaving you legs. Maybe socks would have made get these wins a little easier.

·
@Ryan's Hat
19,893 Posts
Never.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I don't care that Will he finish the year in the top 10

But, Everything got going, He is the First American who defeated Roger Federer since (Roddick) Aug, 2003

Reactions: tennizen

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
He will be 40th in the rankings on Monday with very few points to defend for the rest of the year (only New Haven final, nothing else). Heaven forbid but I think he actually has a shot at the top-10 (top-20 is likely even if he is only moderately succesful for the rest of the year).

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This was the tournament of his life. There won't be another. They all have a week in the sun and then go back to losing 2nd round.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Fish is a confidence player, and this is gonna give him more confidence than he's ever had before. It's gonna be a very good year for him.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Yeah, I'm agree Fish is doing the tournament of his life (on his hype) , and if he wins the whole thing he can probably go up to top 50-40 of world rankings.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
I don't think he will even reach Top 25.

·
Registered
400 Posts
He will be 40th in the rankings on Monday with very few points to defend for the rest of the year (only New Haven final, nothing else). Heaven forbid but I think he actually has a shot at the top-10 (top-20 is likely even if he is only moderately succesful for the rest of the year).

Logical.

Having said that, remember that this is Mardy Fish we are

talking about. Anything is possible.....

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
I don't care that Will he finish the year in the top 10

But, Everything got going, He is the First American who defeated Roger Federer since (Roddick) Aug, 2003
What?

Come On Man, He Got To Be Top 20 Before Wimbledon And Maybe Top 10 After Us Open

1 - 20 of 22 Posts