are you in favor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is what US OPEN`s final will look like, (of course with two top players), unless you prefer the ambiance of the empty stands...
some, here in MTF, even defend it`s better this way, without the crowd favouring one of the players, my god what we came to!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
It is not about what is better or what is not better. We are not in a position to choose. The new normal is playing without crowds. Playing in front of large crowds is a thing of the past. People can either adapt to the COVID-19 and accept the new normal, or we can have no tennis whatsoever for possibly years. The choice is easy.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Wait, I think the 2020 USO F would still get played on Arthur Ashe Court though, won't it, just minus the fans??

I don't envision it being on a court like that, but on the main courts, right??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wait, I think the 2020 USO F would still get played on Arthur Ashe Court though, won't it, just minus the fans??

what is the point, the monumental empty stands?

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Well if you're going to play the 2020 USO and/or 2020 FO, you have to play on all of the courts, still a 128 man/woman draw!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes, not only that we will finally watch tennis again, but it will be refreshing to experience play without the crowd. Also, it will be interesting to see how the players will perform in these circumstances.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
tennis with crowds > tennis without crowds > no tennis

If you don't agree with this, you may be on the wrong forum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
tennis with crowds > tennis without crowds > no tennis

If you don't agree with this, you may be on the wrong forum.
Crowds are made up of people and people are stupid. If you don’t agree with this, then you may be below average intelligence yourself

·
Registered
3,460 Posts

certainly on biggest ct if it's raining.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
any tennis is better than no tennis and of course safety is of utmost importance right now so yes, bring on no crowd tennis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts