Kyrgios to beat Nadal - $13
Kyrgios +6.5 over Nadal -$2.05
Wawrinka -1.5 over Lopez - $1.92
Nishikori to beat Raonic - $2.05

gl

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Kyrgios has the game to beat Nadal, but don't think he is mentally there yet.

Lopez over Wawa @ 2.36
Nishi over Botnic @ 2.06

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Nadal has lost the first set in all of his 3 matches here and I'm going with Kyrgios winning the 1st set here also. Best odds around 5.50.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Well, I´m on board

Lalo over Stan @2.25

Stan was never too good on grass.Probably his worst surface. This is player who lost to Hewitt, Istomin, Bolelli and Melzer in last 4 years in Wimbledon.. Now obviuosly his overall level is better , but I still think Lopez is better grass player. 3 Wimby QF speaks loud and clear about it. And he is on hot streak.

GL

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Well, I´m on board

Lalo over Stan @2.25

Stan was never too good on grass.Probably his worst surface. This is player who lost to Hewitt, Istomin, Bolelli and Melzer in last 4 years in Wimbledon.. Now obviuosly his overall level is better , but I still think Lopez is better grass player. 3 Wimby QF speaks loud and clear about it. And he is on hot streak.

GL
Fail.Lalo folded like cheap tent after 2nd set.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Good calls there BG, I did consider tailing you but didnt see 13 anywhere on Nadal. My local bookie had him at 9/1 and when I checked back it was then 7/1. I wandered down during the first set TB and he was about 7/4 so I thought bollox to all this and sacked it.

·
LIFETIME MUG
36,502 Posts
My friend told me that Nadal was 1.03 in the bookie shop so that @ 13 does make sense. All I could get was 3 and 3.2 in play though, the bookies were quick to move the odds to that level as soon as Kyrgios won the first set.

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuck it lets go

gl
win X 3/lost

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I only checked shitty tipico and they originally had him at 9/1 and that soon became 7/1. Once he won the first set it was a joke really and offering 7/4 at 1-0 against Nadal has to be a piss take, yes I know he won but at the time it looked shit. Where was the 12/1? Pinny and the exchanges I would guess?

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Fuck it lets go

gl
I hope it was solid stake and decent profit.Well done ! Seemed about unbeleiveblale to me as Soda over Nadull in RG 2009.Back then I was reckless enough to back Soda 3-1, now I backed retarded Lalo instead.

"What a mistake to make", like Benny Hill said once
:eek:

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only checked shitty tipico and they originally had him at 9/1 and that soon became 7/1. Once he won the first set it was a joke really and offering 7/4 at 1-0 against Nadal has to be a piss take, yes I know he won but at the time it looked shit. Where was the 12/1? Pinny and the exchanges I would guess?
My bets except Wawrinka were taken from pinnacle

·
Registered
14,771 Posts
He was 11/1 at bet365 and skybet I know that much. I think after the first set bet365 had him @ 6/1.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts