Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is lucky for him not have to beat two great American players back to back. It probably makes sense for him to lose today:).

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Of course, the whole ATP is actually scripted and every match is rigged. Good thing you saw through it, I'm calling all the major newspapers right now.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
New York Times just called me back, they told me to tell you their running this front page tomorrow and that you need to call them up so they can interview you.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
I think it was good for Roddick to play Nishikori after his 7th consecutive match. ;)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Niskikori had to lose at some point. At least he has the reward of Memphis Qualification Wildcard. Hope he can win three matches and make the main draw.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just came back from the site...
many people cheered for kei there... roddick even got some boos...his attitude was so childish a few times...
his serve was great... and he won crucial points... that's top 10 player tennis.
kei had so many UEs today.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
A win over Roddick and he might just have been Guantanamo-bound, it's true.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Oh so this was why rodduck was extra fired up.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
A win over Roddick and he might just have been Guantanamo-bound, it's true.
Be careful. If I remember correctly, The Guardian now owns exclusive rights to all USA-Guantanamo-imprisonment-torture references on the internet - sardonic or otherwise.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I think it is lucky for him not have to beat two great American players back to back. It probably makes sense for him to lose today:).
Blake is a 'great American player'? Did he get promoted? He'll be so pleased to hear that.

{this is a stupid thread}

1 - 20 of 23 Posts