Mens Tennis Forums banner

What Order Would They End With (Highest>Middle>Lowest)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 3 had made Masters SFs this year and are billed as "Young Guns" to a degree. Raonic had his second Masters SF and first Clay Masters SF, Nishikori had shown his prowess in Miami, Barcelona and Madrid and Dimtrov had a good showing as being the only non-Top 8 seed in the Quarters of the Australian Open. At the end of the year, in what order do you think would their rankings be?

I think Raonic would be higher than Nishikori, while Nishikori would be higher than Dimitrov.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
N- 5

D- 8

R- 10

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Post clay season, I can see Dimi having some upper hand and come hard court I see Raonic doing better. Too difficult. But I would rate Nishikori>Raonic>Dimi.

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the Race To London Kei has 2125 points,while Raonic has 1125.
So you say that Raonic will gain much more points than Nishikori?
It is just that Raonic seems to be more likely to be consistent in Masters and Slams IMO although I feel Nishikori would have a deep run somewhere, but I agree that their points are seemingly far from each other -- also, the Hard Court run seems to be more favorable to Raonic than Nishikori.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Dimitrov > Nishikori > Servebotnic

Nishikori have too many injuries.

·
23,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could be an interesting one to bump later this year :cool:
One of the reasons for the thread. :cool: Then, somehow Janowicz trolls everyone and gets ahead of them... :lol: Let's see what's going on.

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
It will be Milos. He'll surpass them once hard court season starts. Kei actually has the game to finish ahead of both, but he likely won't be able to stay healthy enough to do so.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov #7
Raonic #9
Nishikori #10

Dimitrov is the only one who can play in every surface and he usually doesn't get injured, unlike Kei and Raonic, so he'll probably finish higher.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Kei if he can be injury free... then raonic..
Agreed. Kei has shown to be the best at the moment but I think raonic just showed us how a glimpse of how deadly he can become. Unfortunately keis body can't keep up for a long career. I think Grigor is overrated on mtf and irl. "Baby Federer" is going too far.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Nishikori>Raonic>Dimitrov

Nishikori looks great when healthy.

I put Roanic over Dimitrov, has the serve and his ground game hit another level going by how he played Djokovic the last time.

I'm waiting for Jerzy to flip the switch though, hope it's soon.

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
Raonic currently has the advantage in the rankings which is huge to give him top 8 draws to make the QF while the other 2 with have to beat a top 8 player(or have them upset before that) to get to the QF. That's a pretty big advantage. If he can hold that through RG and Wimbledon, I'd expect him to be able to make up the difference in the race by the end of the year with hard courts being his favorite.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts