Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
12,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He did not celebrate his win even though the disgusting Madrid crowd were cheering like dicks every UE of his. What a man. If I were Kei today, I would do this for sure.

Kei is certainly the most classy player in tennis.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Faking injury is classy nowadays :lol:?

·
Registered
21,399 Posts

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
The Madrid crowd were great. Noisy and involved.

They wanted Ferrer to win and made it clear. As sport should be.

The sooner tennis fans stop promoting and encouraging the 'respect both players' nonsense the better. Silence and subdued clapping only appeals to old people anyway - and MTF posters.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
After the way Mo gave Ferrer a game, saying Ferrer's clear double fault was in, it's even more impressive that Kei kept his composure.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
Is that really your excuse for why Ferrer choked yet another match away? Kei "overplaying" his very obvious injury problems? :lol:
No, Nishikori deserved to win this match. I'm just pointing out what he is known to do in general.

·
Registered
283 Posts
After the way Mo gave Ferrer a game, saying Ferrer's clear double fault was in, it's even more impressive that Kei kept his composure.
This. Pretty much the reason why i am a fan of Nishikori, he's arguably one of the classiest tennis player. Against such a hostile crowd and a biased umpire, he definitely kept his cool well.

The umpire couldn't even bother to come down to check on that mark in such critical moment, what an idiot seriously.

·
Registered
21,399 Posts
He didn't say it was in, just that Nishikori should've stopped the point immediately, now the delay was too long to do anything about it. But it obviously was a mistake that it didn't get called.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts