So when you see your neighbor carryin’ somethin’
Help him with his load
And don’t go mistaking Paradise
For that home across the road.
Blue pill

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Saddening to read posts misogynist posts here especially it is supposedly 2020 and we are all liberals by now.

Reactions: CooCooCachoo

·
Registered
14,269 Posts
Sense will prevail.

Nonetheless its sad to read hopelessly disgusting and side taken comments such as these:

I've been opening MTF less and less recently, but haven't stopped completely until now. This thread is probably the last straw, some comments are just sad to read.
Saddening to read posts misogynist posts here especially it is supposedly 2020 and we are all liberals by now.
are we?..

What exactly will you people say after Nikoloz is freed of his charges? Will you erase it out of your mind and go running to the case of accusation to express your deep sorrows for the poor innocent woman?

You have so much to learn. Maybe in the next life.

And by the way, don‘t get it twisted, MTF is reacting quite sensibly and tame. This isn‘t a specific demographic not agreeing with your hopelessly lost nonsense.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think those domestic violence incidents doesnt happen to anyone , its a shared blame and there seem to be a big deal of ignorance involved, and people who are attracted to it (violence, in one way or other physical, psychological) to give or receive. And they should judged accordingly for the sick environment both blamers created . How come most men and women profiles are very far from situations like that in which one harms the other , because most know how to balance reason and love sooner or later. Those People also rush to deem one of them as the victim and the other the aggressor .
What the fuck. There is only one person getting beat up and one person doing the beating up. This is... wow. No comment.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
What the fuck. There is only one person getting beat up and one person doing the beating up. This is... wow. No comment.
Yeah , just as much there is one person who gets 30 fk K !!, from a "violent" person nonetheless. Thats my point . That's a violent sum of money to ask from a violent person. See the irony ? It pours more violence gasoline into a violent environment. It says a lot of both sick characters . Any sane person wants the hell out of a bad relationship without asking too much from the other person, the bare minimum legally. Because it makes you "tied " to that violent person and dependant . Unless you wanna stay to infringe pain of course, remain in touch.

Anyway I can infer violence coming from both sides on that info alone, using their kid to emotionally hurt / blackmail. You never know the whole truth

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah , just as much there is one person who gets 30 fk K !!, from a "violent" person nonetheless. Thats my point . That's a violent sum of money to ask from a violent person. See the irony ? It pours more violence gasoline into a violent environment. It says a lot of both sick characters . Any sane person wants the hell out of a bad relationship without asking too much from the other person, the bare minimum legally. Because it makes you "tied " to that violent person and dependant . Unless you wanna stay to infringe pain of course, remain in touch.

Anyway I can infer violence coming from both sides on that info alone, using their kid to emotionally hurt / blackmail. You never know the whole truth
So I take it you don't believe in compensations altogether (es decir, que si alguien comete un crimen contra otra persona le tenga que pagar dinero)? A woman getting money from a man who beat her up doesn't make her more dependant on that man than any other victim who gets compensation.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
So I take it you don't believe in compensations altogether (es decir, que si alguien comete un crimen contra otra persona le tenga que pagar dinero)? A woman getting money from a man who beat her up doesn't make her more dependant on that man than any other victim who gets compensation.
I'm saying there is something suspicious , smells funny behind it . This is a matter of word vs word. Who is more believable. (palabra contra palabra , en base a credibilidad , based on credibility rather than proof ) Niko is not guilty of anything as far as we know yet.

But as opinion goes, I'll based it on measuring attitudes on both sides. And then I'd make up my mind (not legal though). And receiving that kind of money monthly from a bad person, that did damage to you, for me is a sign of someone who is capable of the worst to get ahead, but that's just me. A lot men/women chose to move on without owing anything to nobody, much less a bastard.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts