Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I had this terrible nightmare and I woke up and the bed was soaking wet. Luckily it was sweat and not piss. I was running from something and then it caught up with me and I was trapped. Sounds pretty lame but in the dream I was absolutely petrified. Couldn't fall asleep again after that.

Post your nightmares here.

·
Administrator
18,629 Posts
Yeah I always have those dreams. Most recently:

I was being chased by a T-Rex and with a talking panda. Then we hid under rocks. Inevitably it found us, and ate the Panda and then I woke up.

I always wake up before the end.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I always have those dreams. Most recently:

I was being chased by a T-Rex and with a talking panda. Then we hid under rocks. Inevitably it found us, and ate the Panda and then I woke up.

I always wake up before the end.
That sounds pretty awesome to be honest :lol:

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Having to play Novak at a Major, this was actually a nightmare.
Would be lucky to take one point off the maestro.
I have to same, but there is some sort of external factor;

wind, rain, sun etc

so I win :)

·
-Lifetime Scientist-
12,385 Posts
Not exactly a nightmare but this last night I dreamt of Aliassime playing against Raonic (I guess in Canada Open, it was on HC). After a close few games early on, the dream fast-forwards to the 2nd set where Raonic was winning confortably already and he starts to coach Felix during the points, even leaves his side of the court once to give the kid some tips on how to serve. :lol:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
I'm legit about this, okay?
So, you know that creepy Nosferatu guy? I had a dream I was climbing up endless stairs, and he was faster then me, and caught up to me, and got me. As soon as he did, I woke up and I swore I saw him there for five seconds...standing five feet away, but then I blinked and he was gone.

It was the fucking scariest and weirdest thing I've experienced. I didn't go back to sleep until it got light out because I was legit scared he was gonna get me.

Those types of things cause me extreme paranoia in things I know aren't real, but I'm deathly afraid of, you know?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I once had a nightmare that I hijacked a semi truck and drove to a grocery store and robbed all their hot cheetos at gunpoint. While driving the truck back, I was then pulled over by a police officer who happened to be my mother. Right before I woke up I remember being in jail. :facepalm:

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
I have the weirdest, most fucked up dreams , not sure you'd call them, nightmares.

an example:

the other night i dreamt that me and my family were hiding from something in my hold school from elementary, not sure what. anyway, misty from pokemon came and hid us in old, emptied out and abandoned freezers. they were stood on their sides so vertical and facing the windows. somehow we were found and while i cried and apologized to my father some guy painted red and green numbers on my face. and then for some reason holland roden from teen wolf was brought out and had her throat slit. and then she had her lungs cuts , which caused her head to fall off. her head was then replaced by a venus flytrap that grew out of her neck. its at that point that i woke up.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Years ago, I used to have a similar problem. I used to have vivid dreams about any kind of natural disaster like tornadoes, floods, storms etc...then dreams in which you feel, like the end of the world is coming, everything is just weird, or it is dark like in a hell...you expect aliens to appear suddenly taking you to Melmac in them. I also didn´t want to sleep as a child many times because of that, because they were repetitive.

Then I had a special kind of "nightmares", which weren´t really scary, but they were just annoying...like when an agressive dog is chasing you wherever you go and you just can´t escape and, of course, instead of finally killing you (or whatever...) and ending that madness it is just being a troll and it never catches you...like really...and the second case is when an abnormally huge things are around you all the night, like monstrous people with huge huge heads...just ewww.

Thanks God I don´t remember dreams that much lately...they are not that vivid anymore.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
usually my dreams are just very weird , like i posted above but i have had 2 recurring dreams that were awful.

one dream would be of driving with my aunt in her car. we'd be driving and we'd reach this bridge in a certain area of the city. we'd get on the bridge and at some point it turned into more of a roller coaster like structure. we would never fall off and always get to this one part of the bridge where we ended up driving into the river because the bridge went into the river and i cant swim so there'd always be this rush to get out . i would always wake up though once the car was in the water so i never knew how it ended.i dont have that dream anymore but, needless to say i didnt like it

the other dream would be a dream that i do ocassionally still have to this day. it involves me getting in to an argument with either my father or my mother. i end up saying something, like cussing them out because the fight gets heated. they then come over and start strangling me . i always wake up almost as soon as that starts. the scary part is that when i wake up my heart is beating a extremely fast. f can actually feel pressure on my throat, like there was actually something squeezing my throat.

·
Premium Member
11,981 Posts
>Be 8 yr. old me
>Dreaming
>Be in basement of my old house.
>Walking through it, when all of the sudden basement turns into a Tiki Gameshow
>Tiki Voodoo looking guy starts floating around and shines a light on me
>"Tom you must walk on the carpet..."
>Lol ok this gonna be easy
>Tiki statues suddenly appear on both sides
>The statues start shooting poison darts like in the movies and games
>I'm getting hit by these darts and they hurt a lot
>Everyone in the audience (yes an audience appeared) and the Tiki man where laughing at me.
>Keep running and finally make it out of carpet area with Tiki statues
>I'm bleeding a lot and have bloodied arms where I got hit (remember I'm 8)
>Other contestants, who were all very muddled looking did not make it through and are all violently ripped to shreds by darts
>I then end up in a laundry room
>Tiki man commands me to pee in a drain
>"DO IT"
>"DO IT"
>I push tiki man over and try to jump out of the laundry room
>He stops me mid air with some telekinesis
>I scream "NO!"
>Get struck by lightning
>Wake up and jump into the wall in cold sweats.

·
Registered
8,008 Posts
I don't get them often, but I recently went through a bout while playing through Alien: Isolation. All my dreams became endless hide-and-seek sequences in a variety of environments, and I would always get caught in the end after like 5 hours and wake up from the death :mad:

I would say the strangest dreams I've ever had involved lightning. I've had several of them where I was struck by it and my whole body in real life really felt like it went through the shock/pain. It would always wake me up and the relief afterwards was amazing. Like I escaped death when it was never even a threat.

·
Premium Member
11,981 Posts
I don't get them often, but I recently went through a bout while playing through Alien: Isolation. All my dreams became endless hide-and-seek sequences in a variety of environments, and I would always get caught in the end after like 5 hours and wake up from the death :mad:

That's bad ass.

You should just just turn this into good dream, where you beat the Alien and escape the ship,. Then you land on earth and you are congratulated by the President of the United States. You then become America's Greatest Hero.

Of course everything you witness is in Isolation graphics.

Anyone is capable of making bad dreams, into good dreams.

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
I can't remember the crap dream I had last night, but I do remember waking up and being certain there was someone at the door staring at me. I'm pleased to say there were no witnesses when I brandished a knife at the jacket and cap hanging from my door.

Thankfully I wasn't frozen into position, as I would have been in a dream version of the same scenario. That is the worst thing about nightmares for me. I almost always find myself in a state of paralysis, adrenaline running through me but totally unable to do anything about it. There is something perverse about being stripped of autonomy inside my own consciousness.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts