Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Korshunov was @10 after he had just won the 1st set, 1.72 iirc when leading 7-6 4-1 in the second. Amazing scenes.

#JohnnyGroove #EveryOneGetsaChanceInLife

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Horrible result for tennis. The Russian kid is a disgusting human being. (not trolling, I know him personally).

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
You were playing college tennis in USA, what happened with your career? You gave up?
I just got done with my 4 year college career a few days ago. I actually had a pretty bad wrist injury 2 years ago so I had to get a surgery. I recovered after a year and it took me a while to get back to a decent level. I haven't played any futures, but I try to play USTA prize money opens here and there, so I'm not done with tennis. Just trying to stay healthy right now, fix a few things in my game (mainly my serve - my biggest issue) and get stronger physically.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got done with my 4 year college career a few days ago. I actually had a pretty bad wrist injury 2 years ago so I had to get a surgery. I recovered after a year and it took me a while to get back to a decent level. I haven't played any futures, but I try to play USTA prize money opens here and there, so I'm not done with tennis. Just trying to stay healthy right now, fix a few things in my game (mainly my serve - my biggest issue) and get stronger physically.
Who's the best player you faced in your college years?

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
you forgot to add "and we´re gonna see what´s going on"

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you forgot to add "and we´re gonna see what´s going on"
Ahah, I heard the Bollettieri academy has introduced a mandatory Theses 101 course for those will to pursue a pro career.

·
Your visions will happen
48,602 Posts
Korshunov was @10 after he had just won the 1st set, 1.72 iirc when leading 7-6 4-1 in the second. Amazing scenes.

#JohnnyGroove #EveryOneGetsaChanceInLife
:D :D :D :D

You know, almost every day we see stories like this going on so every day I am filled with more optimism

You only 22 man so plenty of time to see what's going on

think about that we have 2nd player from MTF who writes thesis about his fuckin amateur level matches. mega thing!
DartMarcus is way better than me in terms of tennis playing level

Ahah, I heard the Bollettieri academy has introduced a mandatory Theses 101 course for those will to pursue a pro career.
:lol:

Nicky B., where you at man? Inbox me bro

·
Super Moderator
8,829 Posts
Is Quigley Querrey's relative?

Reactions: rus59

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Who's the best player you faced in your college years?
Probably Deni Zmak after a quick look over Mark's career results. Zmak had a career high ranking of 961 in the ATP. Zmak beat Mark 6-2 6-0 a few months ago.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probably Deni Zmak after a quick look over Mark's career results. Zmak had a career high ranking of 961 in the ATP. Zmak beat Mark 6-2 6-0 a few months ago.
Thanks, I wanted to search for DartMarcus results but I didn't know his full name.

·
Super Moderator
8,829 Posts
yeah. It's like how Federer is a relative of Timur Fedorov
Sounds damn familiar, isn't it? ;)

Quigs with a very disappointing result on his so beloved and favourite hardcourt. :facepalm:

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This guy is a MD direct entry without having a single ATP point.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Misread his profile, thanks.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Good call. He might be the best player I played in college. Last year he played 3 setters vs Giron (lost 7-5, 4-6, 6-2) and Andrew Harris (lost 7-6(4), 6-7(5), 7-5). I started well but I totally fell apart after choking on multiple break points and game points in the first set. Deni used to no.1 in Europe under-16 and then he got into a really bad motorcycle accident. He is a great guy, got a huge serve and fight really hard every single point.

No. 1 for UNC Charlotte is another really good player I played at USTA tournament (I lost 61 62). Also played Gosea from Illinois in doubles haha (lost 63 64).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts