Mens Tennis Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
I like the look of Rochus over Llodra. He leads the h2h 5-1 including 3 wins on carpet. He also has a decent recent record against lefties (11-4 since the start of 06) and has a positive h2h against other s/v lefties Lopez and Guccione. Recent wins over Navarro-P and Mahut are further evidence that he likes the s/v match-up.
Also Llodra retired during the first set of a challenger quarter-final last week so may not be fully fit.
1.75 seems an ok price here.

Winner. I was quitting for the rest of the year if this one didn't come in.

Gasquet outright looks a bit better now too with Roddick losing.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Winner. I was quitting for the rest of the year if this one didn't come in.

Gasquet outright looks a bit better now too with Roddick losing.
No Way.Richie was totally outfit today and a more realistic Rochus would had beat it.I cant see him winning 4matchs in raw.Impossible.Tsonga will get his revenge tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
really? I wasn't around all all day so didn't hear/see anything apart from the results. Although I was a bit suspicious about how high his outright price on betfair was when I checked it a few minutes ago. I took him at 8 and I could probably hedge it at around 4.5-5 so I'll consider that.

·
Registered
639 Posts
really? I wasn't around all all day so didn't hear/see anything apart from the results. Although I was a bit suspicious about how high his outright price on betfair was when I checked it a few minutes ago. I took him at 8 and I could probably hedge it at around 4.5-5 so I'll consider that.
yep C.Rochus was on crazy run during the 1set!He won 19 points in a raw on his own serve :eek: and he's not Karlovic :rolleyes:
And during the 2nd set at 2-1 for Rochus there was 0/40 for him and all breakpoint saved by 5aces :eek:
Seriously speaking Richie was in big trouble till the last 3games of the match.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts