Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....And hes now in his 1st Grand Slam Quarterfinal and a Finnish tennis players :eek: :woohoo:

aawww hes extactic...great win for him

Well Done Jarkko!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great win from Jarkko! Verdasco bas so bad that Nieminen didn't have to do anything else but to mix his shots and look while Cerdasco selfdestructed.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
Aleksa's Laydee said:
.....And hes now in his 1st Grand Slam Quarterfinal and a Finnish tennis players :eek: :woohoo:

aawww hes extactic...great win for him

Well Done Jarkko!!!
cannot believe how many results you post on here within seconds of the end of the match

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
federer express said:
cannot believe how many results you post on here within seconds of the end of the match
cant believe how rude you are

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Oh my god what a snoozefest! Both of these guys played as though

a) They were in the WTA
b) They were on clay

80-90 mph first serve?! :eek:

Moonballs galore! What were they thinking? If Nando is talented, I didn't see any of that today.

Hewitt will eat Nieminen alive. Poor, poor match.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
federer express said:
Good for her for being so fast. What's it to you?

:sad: Fernando...

A fabulously served match today.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats to Jarkko , great win fighter !! . You deserve it !!
Verdasco , first appearance in a Grand Slam fourth round and acting like a 15 years old daddy´s boy. Grow up kid, or you´ll be another wasted talent

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Nando :rolleyes: that was pathetic

·
Registered
25 Posts
rofe said:
Hewitt will eat Nieminen alive. Poor, poor match.
That might happen anyway, but don't think that today showed what Jarkko can do when he's actually playing well. Nieminen had no reason to try anything today.

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
Jarkko :D

TheBoiledEgg said:
Jarkko :woohoo: :D :)
thats so great for him :D :)

after that injury of last yr put him out for so long
this is a great comeback.
Yeah. For some reason, I have been more appreciative of his game and been cheering for him more since his comeback.

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
I think James Blake said once that he always wants to entertain the people with his tennis. Jarkko today was only out there to win the match with unspectacular tennis.

:haha:

I still can't believe that Verdasco missed that volley in the tiebreak. ;)

Against Hewitt we will see a totally different Jarkko. I think it's comparable to his matches in Stuttgart against Seppi and Nadal. Against Seppi he waited mostly for the errors, against Nadal he even played one winner more than Nadal with aggressive tennis.

·
Premium Member
24,626 Posts
Great result for Jarkko! :yeah:

Verdasco can be glad about his 4th round as well, but today in this match he was :retard: and wasted a good opportunity to try harder.

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
The funniest thing was that Verdasco started to play with patience when he was triple matchpoint down. :lol:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Nice win for Jarkko. Unfortunately, he's 0-2 against Hewitt (his likely QF opponent). They haven't played since Paris Indoors in 2002.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Jarkko congrats :bounce::bounce:
Go for semis :woohoo:

·
Registered
24,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 27 Posts